Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MyFitnessPal Friends!

Options
  • 27-09-2015 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭

I recently joined back on MyFitnessPal and I forgot how exciting it it. I used to love keeping track of my exercise and my food diary and lost a great amount of weight from it. I went for a long walk this morning and decided it was time to make friends and go back onto the app. My username is ShaunaLouiseByrne1992 if you would like to add me, or PM me if you wish. We can all help each other :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

added you! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭GuessWhoEh

Skuxx wrote: »
    added you! :)

Thank you :) the more friends, the more motivation!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Just started using it this month. I always thought I ate relatively good but it's only when you track what your eating that you realize where the extra carbs, fats etc are coming from!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭GuessWhoEh

kceire wrote: »
    Just started using it this month. I always thought I ate relatively good but it's only when you track what your eating that you realize where the extra carbs, fats etc are coming from!

I only started today. So far, my water intake has been good and I've been watching what I ate and went for a walk. Pretty chuffed with myself

Advertisement