Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Sticky] Thread Idea

Options
  • 27-09-2015 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hi, I was just looking at SLR Lounge and they had a post about Amazon Deals on a Fuji camera, Sony lenses, and Lowe Pro slingshot bags. All of the deals were on Amazon US.

It made me think that I don't really know of a UK based site that does something similar for Amazon UK.

As a way of covering off something like that, how about a sticky thread here where if any of us see a good deal, whether it be gear, tutorials, or whatever we can post a link and let people know about it?

E-Festivals Glastonbury forums have something similar and I've seen great hiking and camp gear deals on it that I've taken advantage of.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,678 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

Might not be out of place in the gear sub forum. Not the main forum though, to many stickies already.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Worth a try.

Thread set up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

mc_grens wrote: »
    how about a sticky thread here where if any of us see a good deal, whether it be gear, tutorials, or whatever we can post a link and let people know about it?

Oh, that sounds so 2009 like :D (and probably a few more attempts along the way).

Though stickying it might keep it in people minds.

Hope so. Good idea if i say so myself :pac:

Advertisement