Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photographic Bargain Thread...

Options
  • 17-10-2009 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭

There's been one or two of these before on specific bargains but with search down I can't find them.

The idea - a place to put bargains when you find them and want to let people know what deals can be had.

General Charter Rules Apply. Like a mini "bargain alerts" but focussed purely on photography. If you think the bargain has wow appeal like a new 5d for €5 then i'm sure the bargain alters forum would be very welcoming of such also. I won't sticky it (phew) but i'll move any bargain posts to this thread should they appear independent of it.

Commercial posters generally shouldn't be posting here. It is not free advertising space. You can however check with the moderators if it is safe to post your bargain - and guys, it needs to be real bargain stuff - not an offer or a deal but a genuine bargain (50/60/70% off and we will be interested).

Regular posters post away to your hearts content things that you come across. Try include expiry dates if it is known.

Share the love / love photography.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Ok, what prompted me to create the thread was this which anyone who's looking for poster sized prints should be interested in;

snapfish.ie - 50% off Posters

To claim your discount just use the coupon code 50POSTER2009 at the checkout by Saturday 24th October 2009*

*Terms and Conditions:
    50POSTER2009 valid until midnight Saturday 24th October 2009.
    50POSTER2009 excludes framed posters.
    50POSTER2009 excludes Disney posters.
    Incremental postage and packing charges apply.
    Please allow an additional 1-2 days for delivery when ordering during this promotional period.
    Offer is valid for one time use and to customers residing in Ireland only.
    Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Snapfish promotions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I started this thread before and was told to create individual threads for each Bargain !?

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Tallon wrote: »
    I started this thread before and was told to create individual threads for each Bargain !?

:confused:

Yikes, is my memory that bad

:confused: X 2

I couldn't find previous ones with search being down - i had intended to add to them but eitherways I thought it sounded like a good idea. I'm happy if people would rather individual threads this one can just float away :confused:

/takes anti alzheimer*pills.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

Don't forget Adverts, always a bargain to be had there!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Well my reasoning in the other thread is one is going to have to trawl through the posts to find the bargain, bargains could be expired, or people might just not bother having to go through 456 posts to find what they want, and roll their eyes at what they don't.

If there's a new thread, with a 'Bargain' in the title with a brief description, and it interests someone, it'll get a click - It'll also show up on the homepage and for people passing through the forum who'd have no interest in a long long long thread.

• Advertisement
Advertisement