Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Academy Cup - FSA pre season tournament

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Decent effort but prodston stepped up to the plate today

AidySevenfold went missing today, although he does have the two Spurs mads to make it respectable. How many pts did ye get?

We're walloped in the Academy cup too.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

FHFC wrote: »
    AidySevenfold went missing today, although he does have the two Spurs mads to make it respectable. How many pts did ye get?

We're walloped in the Academy cup too.

How did Creme do in the Academy Cup?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,901 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Lemlin wrote: »
    How did Creme do in the Academy Cup?

Not over yet, but I think if things stay on track, you guys, Harps and Renegades will be on the same number of wins with whoever having the best goal difference due the silver medal.

Let it be pointed out that I did say all along that Prodston would come up with the goods to see us home.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Think Lemlin's talking about the actual cup, not this tinpot trophy you're about to win :p

Here are the scores: http://fpl-assist.co.uk/spy/academy-cup/11

Looks like all of us are losing. Those Bangladeshis must love a good casual pick like Lukaku(c) ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Going by that the AARB are only 9 behind but I've no idea what their teams are. If Ben Davies starts he could rescue us yet :cool: Maybe Eriksen if they don't have him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Going by that the AARB are only 9 behind but I've no idea what their teams are. If Ben Davies starts he could rescue us yet :cool: Maybe Eriksen if they don't have him.

I posted the spreadsheet earlier in this thread so you could look up their Team IDs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Think Lemlin's talking about the actual cup, not this tinpot trophy you're about to win :p

Here are the scores: http://fpl-assist.co.uk/spy/academy-cup/11

Looks like all of us are losing. Those Bangladeshis must love a good casual pick like Lukaku(c) ;)

Just had a look at their teams (thanks a million for your spreadsheet, don't know how & where you collected all the data but very fair play man :)). Looks like some people have created teams just for this comp'... One guy took a 28 pts hit GW9 and another one a 44 pts hit GW10 such that they were perfectly set up for this very week. No serious player would ever do such a thing (one guy still even have his WC available :rolleyes:). It's a bit disappointing but well c'est la vie... They won't be able to do that every week anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

For the Anti Anti-Ramsey Brigade to win our Academy tie we need Ben Davies to start (:pac:) and then outscore an Eriksen, Alderweireld and Dier by 10 points I think. If my memory from this morning serves.

Stranger things have happened, and stranger things will happen. Just the goal and assist with a few bonus while one of Dier or Alder concede an own goal. Be grand :)

Advertisement