Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

EV Cost 162,000 Kms V 55 mpg diesel.

Options
2»

Comments

There's a big difference between 100k miles and 100 k Kms.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭hognef

There's a big difference between 100k miles and 100 k Kms.

Eh? Yes... A ratio of ~1.609.

My point is that if you're actually talking about 100k miles, then use that--don't try (and fail) to convert it to metric.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭Soarer

hognef wrote: »
    Eh? Yes... A ratio of ~1.609.

My point is that if you're actually talking about 100k miles, then use that--don't try (and fail) to convert it to metric.

It's me that mentioned 100k miles, not mad lad. He's perfectly entitled to use 162k kms as the comparison value. It's as valid as any other.

Soarer wrote: »
    It's me that mentioned 100k miles, not mad lad. He's perfectly entitled to use 162k kms as the comparison value. It's as valid as any other.

By all means. Don't think you'll find anybody else reporting figures over 162k km, though, so there won't be anything to compare with.

Done get me wrong - - Mad Lad's figures are intriguing nonetheless.

hognef wrote: »
    By all means. Don't think you'll find anybody else reporting figures over 162k km, though, so there won't be anything to compare with.

Done get me wrong - - Mad Lad's figures are intriguing nonetheless.

But what are you trying to compare to ? 162,000 Kms is 162,000 Kms .

• Advertisement

But what are you trying to compare to ? 162,000 Kms is 162,000 Kms .

Never mind, I give up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Thank Christ.

Advertisement