Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good spots for Calisthenics in Cork

Options
  • 21-09-2015 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Does anyone know in Cork if there is any park with something that could be apt for Calisthenics? (Body weight excersise). I'm looking for even just a chin up bar. Something. I know nothing of the sort in any of the parks I've been to, and don't know where to look for it except just phisically visiting every park :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MrWatt

I don't know of any specifically for that. Carrigaline and douglas community parks have kids areas that might be of use. I think they both have monkey bars. Not ideal but could work

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ryder

MrWatt wrote: »
    I don't know of any specifically for that. Carrigaline and douglas community parks have kids areas that might be of use. I think they both have monkey bars. Not ideal but could work

I remember seeing magazine ads for a removable chin up bar......assemble it as a free standing structure. Only think of this as I have a wife who has put her foot down on doorway ones

Advertisement