Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! I've been sick and I have trials tomorrow.

Options
  • 19-09-2015 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey, I'm a bit of a gym nut! I started about 4 years ago and go at least 3 times a week ( I'd go more if I wasn't a student)
    I play hockey too but because of the Leaving Cert I had to choose grinds over hockey.
    I've been really sick for the past month ( I haven't been eating at all for all this time and I've lost a stone.)
    Obviously because of this I can't go to the gym. I feel like such a slug. I'm so tired all the time.
    I recently started at UCD and I signed up to play hockey. Only problem is this Sunday is my trial slot and I feel in no way prepared to run for an hour. What should I do?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

You mean tomorrow? Eat well and rest. You can't do anything about your fitness between now and tomorrow, or really for that matter next Sunday. If it happens to be a week away, do some short jogs, nothing mad, and hopefully your residual fitness will carry you.

Advertisement