Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 6 Matchday Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,190 ✭✭✭✭km79

dahat wrote: »
    Costa has a real habit of getting involved in the few mins before half time, have seen it a few times and he them has half time to calm down after causing all sorts.

My sale of Pedro could really hurt me here but I need both CS to disappear at the same time.

Pedro is getting the ball in very dangerous central positions all day.....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

How much is Zouma?

A loveable rogue, well only loveable if he's in your fantasy team, otherwise he's the worst :pac:

I used to really enjoy watching him especially when i didnt have him as he was always battling and on the verge of a red
    not anymore though
    his behaviour today from the minute he waved an imaginary card after tripping himself has been disgusting !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Lemlin wrote: »
    How much is Zouma?

5.4m

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    5.4m

Too expensive so. I was hoping he'd be around 5 mil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,087 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Lets be honest here though. One foul from Costa in the 2nd half and he is off IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Was that Kosc off at HT? Unreal.

jimmii wrote: »
    Was that Kosc off at HT? Unreal.

coq

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

how on earth has Pedro not bagged some points yet

• Registered Users Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Haven't seen any chips being played this GW from a sampling of a dozen or so teams in my leagues. Also a fair sprinkling of poorly judged 4 point hits this GW which I always like to see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Ivanovic booked

Ivanovic isn't able to foul Sanchez there if he gets booked either of the 2 times he should have been. Dean has proper ruined this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

km79 wrote: »
    coq

Phew! Just slightly heard the name then when they were saying he's too important to take off if not injured I thought it must be him!

zouma goal

Fabregas assist

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Zouma Fabregas assist. The 2015/2016 fpl trolling goes on

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Fabregas assist

Proper jammy assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

If Pedro gets point, I'm gonna be so annoyed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Pink Lemons

Fab is starting to look like an option again, playing better today than he has all season.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Good stuff. A lot of people have Arsenal defensive cover. Now for Sanchez to score to justify shipping Begovic out and it will be the perfect start to the gameweek

• Advertisement

Good to see Arsenal concede as I opted against Bellerin this week.

zarquon wrote: »
    Good stuff. A lot of people have Arsenal defensive cover. Now for Sanchez to score to justify shipping Begovic out and it will be the perfect start to the gameweek
    I've Sanchez and Begovic so I can really live with either. As long as Arsenal don't score without Sanchez involvement.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,206 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

No Muniesa. Ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭gazump123

Why did I start Bellerin ahead of Gomez? What a terrible idea...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Lemlin wrote: »
    Good to see Arsenal concede as I opted against Bellerin this week.

Likewise. Thought it too risky with them playing Chelsea and Mourinho in full on under siege mentality. Thought there was a serious risk of a backlash considering the criticism they have faced lately.

Remember Ramsey used to be good? We may need to become the Anti Anti Anti-Ramsey Brigade.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Sanchez close.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

SlickRic wrote: »
    No Muniesa. Ugh.

Had a sneaky feeling that was on the cards.. I have Dawson to come in for him. Also glad I took out Ward instead of Martin to bring in Dawson... gives me Martin to come off the bench if Gomez gets dropped.

ah lads what a miss Alexis
    I have begovic as well so mixed feeling s

• Advertisement

Likewise. Thought it too risky with them playing Chelsea and Mourinho in full on under siege mentality. Thought there was a serious risk of a backlash considering the criticism they have faced lately.

Indeed. It may well be time to look at Chelsea defensive coverage again. I've 5.4 mil burning a hole in my pocket and need to replace Huth.

Advertisement