Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 6 Matchday Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Average & top 1000 average is 41. FFFix have me going from 300k to 560k, still a rise from 700k last week so I'm happy! Just in need of a really good week to start really knocking the numbers down.

Two green arrows in a row; from 1.44m to 1.3m to 1.23m (predicted) :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Omg. Benched Martin.

On he comes for Muniesa. :-D

Same for me. I also had jos as first defensive sub massive stroke of luck for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Same for me. I also had jos as first defensive sub massive stroke of luck for me.

I'm just after seeing that. Was just about to post awarding you jammiest sod of the day getting Martins points from third spot on your bench!! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Even though world rank means very little at this stage, a jump 900k to 450k is good to see.

Ground gained on 8 of the 9 above me.

Average & top 1000 average is 41. FFFix have me going from 300k to 560k, still a rise from 700k last week so I'm happy! Just in need of a really good week to start really knocking the numbers down.

Delighted with the results today despite Martin. Souare first sub was the right decision all day long.

It took all my nerve not to get Benteke in and lots of rivals had him captained so the relief is huge. Was expecting a big rank drop after today but 51 all should keep the arrows green for the week.

Won 2 h2hs one from a very unlikely position.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

My week might not of been a total disaster.
    Silva gomez and cedric didn't play. Anya Richards and Francis come in.
    That's 13 points to come in. So finished on 44.
    Still worrying that my big players aren't doing the business. Another captain fail is annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

57 Pts, very happy with that and finally a good captaincy choice with Mahrez : )

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

51 points there, the Mahrez captaincy worked out very well this week as I was going to chance Kolarov.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

looks like a nice jump of 300 k from 650k to 350k

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Yesterday I thought I was on for a decent score with 41. After today I'm at 43. Suffice it to say, not happy :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭breffni bogballer

lucky 3rd sub here as well, francis in for gomez up to 65 pts and finally a cpt sucess with mahrez

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

Silva has made things interesting.

Didn't pay attention to my VC.
    Just saw now that's it's Martial.
    Depay is my 1st sub as well.

So eh, United better do the business tomorrow.

My 1st captain may not have played, but at least there was a Silva lining.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

FHFC wrote: »
    Delighted with the results today despite Martin. Souare first sub was the right decision all day long.

It took all my nerve not to get Benteke in and lots of rivals had him captained so the relief is huge. Was expecting a big rank drop after today but 51 all should keep the arrows green for the week.

Won 2 h2hs one from a very unlikely position.

Same for me. Benteke 1 pointer is a huge relief! As was the Pedro/Sanchez situation.

I'll end up on 46 pts and may still get a small green arrow.

In the end my Benteke -> Wilson transfer last week was not that bad. 7 vs 9. Even with the -4 it doesn't turn out too bad. It was anyway impossible to anticipate Benteke fantastic overhead goal.

I can't say the same of my Payet -> A.Ayew transfer. 21 to 4 here... Ouch

What's also annoying is Huth/Coates depleting my team value & Silva injury..

That's only twice in 20 games now Liverpool have managed to scored more than 1 goal in a game. That benteke fear was nothing to be worrying about. The Liverpool attack hasn't functioned since suarez left.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,141 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Before today, if you'd told me that Benteke would be off my HT after blanking, that Darmian and Targett would be off at HT, and that Martin would get his 3rd of the season, thus giving me 12 points from him and McCarthy today, I'd have called you fúcking mental.

I'll end on 56 and damn delighted with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,693 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

With all the ranting and rage on here over the last 24 hours I thought most would in the mid-30's, points wise.

Fair play to anyone with more than 40.

That's only twice in 20 games now Liverpool have managed to scored more than 1 goal in a game. That benteke fear was nothing to be worrying about. The Liverpool attack hasn't functioned since suarez left.

You've been a one man support group all week for us brave Benteke ignorers tbf. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

55 nett
    47 atm but Silva Diouf and Muniesa didn't play.
    Anya 2 Yoshida 1 and third sub Daniels who I thought was injured comes in for 9!
    A few concerns; will keep an eye on Yoshida re. price drop tonight but who to get instead?
    Later.

FHFC wrote: »
    You've been a one man support group all week for us brave Benteke ignorers tbf. :)

As a Liverpool fan I wouldn't touch one of their attackers. Rodgers is a dead man walking ,the team isn't functioning, the crowd are restless.Benteke had a thigh strain which is an awkward injury to shake. They have yet to play to his strengths.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

69 happy out with that

• Advertisement

57 for the week. Martins 9 pts a total fluke for me. I'm going to use those pts to take a pts hit to sort out my defence.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

I suffered greatly by not listening to your advice.

Ighalo to Benteke for -4....... Worst transfer I have made in 3 seasons.

dahat wrote: »
    I suffered greatly by not listening to your advice.

Ighalo to Benteke for -4....... Worst transfer I have made in 3 seasons.

Ouch you were very unfortunate to get as badly stung on that move though.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

52 (-4)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

74 (no Silva)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

209k down to 279. Could of been worse.
    Onwards to next week

Up nearly 150k to 308k.

Highest of the season so far.

Will take that and run.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

57 (-4), only sees me move up from 2.2m to 1.79m :(

Martial (c) hopefully the start of my season now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

58 means a rise from 889k to 443k
    Not the season changing week I thought it could have been at 5pm yesterday but still comfortably my best week this season.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

65 gives me an GW rank of 65K and moves my overall rank to 500k

I've risen nearly 1.9m in two weeks, madness.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Advertisement