Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the National Aquatic Centre gym like at 6 am?

Options
  • 17-09-2015 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭

I feel that morning workouts are best for me. By the evening I am spent and don't want to leave my home.

I have NAC gym membership. What is the gym like at 6 am? Could I get a half hour workout in, (which I could do 3 times a week)?

That should give me time to get home and get my kids to school before work.

What is the traffic like at that time? I live in Littlepace so nearby.

Is the gym busy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Desmonddoyle

I've only swam there early, and it wasn't too bad, but busier than I thought it would be.

Did you consider actually going at 6am some morning - that's how I found out if the pool was busy or not ?

My hunch would be that it wouldn't be terribly crowded at 6am. I certainly won't be there anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Yeah i want to try, the thing stopping me is that I have to be back home by 7 to sort out children. I don't want to risk it one morning without a bit of advice in case I get stuck in traffic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Skrynesaver

Used to train @ 06:00 when it fit my work schedule, largely empty bar 40+ year old blokes trying to maintain a semblance of fitness. Traffic is nil on the way in but does pick up from 6:45 on, I used to cycle on into the office, but the volume of traffic on the roads was obvious after quarter to.

Advertisement