Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Joyous Jumphouse

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

KKkitty wrote: »
    I hate clothes washing. Trying to get them dry inside on clothes horses too.
    I hate laundry day too kitty! (The L-word)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Black Swan wrote: »
    I hate laundry day too kitty! (The L-word)

They take ages to dry inside and I'm afraid to put them on the line in case it rains.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

They take ages to dry inside and I'm afraid to put them on the line in case it rains.
    We have washers and dryers in our complex, but even so, I hate L-word day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

afternoon ladies, m just like hi and bye here :)

Joya wrote: »
    afternoon ladies, m just like hi and bye here :)

Aloha Joya! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Must be L-day for the Lair.

Have mine out on the line, but one eye on the window. Looking like it will stay dry down here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Have mine out on the line, but one eye on the window. Looking like it will stay dry down here.

There's nothing like that mad dash to the line when it starts raining :D Full stealth mode stuff.

Friday's Amazing Race did L-word in New Delhi as one of the contests, if you can believe it. :eek:

There's nothing like that mad dash to the line when it starts raining :D Full stealth mode stuff.

& end up tripping over a trailing bed sheet in the process.

How's Miss K this afternoon?

Friday's Amazing Race did L-word in New Delhi as one of the contests, if you can believe it. :eek:

Sure you'd need to wash them again once you got back home after being stuck in a suitcase rolled up in a ball.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning folks. Hungover and hiding..

Aloha Joya! :D

aloha west worlds :)

how are ye today

Sure you'd need to wash them again once you got back home after being stuck in a suitcase rolled up in a ball.
    The contest was to wash a huge pile of other people's laundry in a large vat near a river, then shake them out, and then stretch the moist cloth over a sandy river bed.

Time for a strong cup of tea so, we need to ready for action for upcoming 10K race.

how are ye today

Howdy Joya

**Swannie fedespressos Grem "the hair of the dog" drink**

The contest was to wash a huge pile of other people's laundry in a large vat near a river, then shake them out, and then stretch the moist cloth over a sandy river bed.

If they ever want an L-challenge in Ireland, send 'em my way.

how are ye today
    Wired but tired (or tyred as run over!), but I just sipped a little java and my eyes popped open! :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yes please Ted!

If they ever want an L-challenge in Ireland, send 'em my way.

**Swannie signs up Ted for Amazing Race**

Start your engine SwanBot!
    Sqqqqqqquuuuuuuuaaaaaaaak! :eek:

• Advertisement

Time for a strong cup of tea so, we need to ready for action for upcoming 10K race.

Howdy Joya
    howdy teddy bear man
    m very gentle and soft here today, not sure why but i feel good :) thanks

u better already?

Wired but tired (or tyred as run over!), but I just sipped a little java and my eyes popped open! :eek:

ha just had a cup of the magic potion myself, ready to go to college now and face all the boards in there :d))

ha just had a cup of the magic potion myself, ready to go to college now and face all the boards in there :d))
    Go for it Joya!

**Swannie starts flapping wings!**

Yes please Ted!

very+large+tea+mug.jpg
    howdy teddy bear man
    m very gentle and soft here today, not sure why but i feel good :) thanks

u better already?

Yep all good in hood here. Enjoy college.

Size matters TED!

Just one more cup should do it! :eek:
    Coffee-addict-woman-300x200.jpg

Go for it Joya!

ya will do.. #
    Yep all good in hood here. Enjoy college.
    there is a guy with a lovely eyes btw so ... :d))
    hope i will make it...

Go SwanBot! Go! Go!

Sqqqquuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaak!!!!

Charge!
    Opera-Ride-of-the-Valkyries.jpg

• Advertisement

SwanBot BLASTS Off!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement