Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Joyous Jumphouse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Joya wrote: »
    me too. joya needs to have a meeting with ehm.. higher powers of joyalandia so till tom nocts : )

will work tom + college till 10pm so loads of fun
    but will check in here and there :)

night lair!
    Night Joya, until next time.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night to you lairlings that are retiring, I'm here for the night if anyone else needs company.

Night to you lairlings that are retiring, I'm here for the night if anyone else needs company.
    Careful now.

Turns out we can't move forward with construction until the sparky and plumber have been in. I don't know if I should be a good boy and try and sleep in case of an early morn or stay up because I'm not that tired yet. Last two weeks I can't drop off until 5 anyway.

Enough about me, how are you Grem? It's been awhile.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yeah it has. Just how things go I guess. I missed you guys.. You have had a busy time too, finishing a lair like that.. Do you have some insomnia issue?

Yeah it has. Just how things go I guess. I missed you guys.. You have had a busy time too, finishing a lair like that.. Do you have some insomnia issue?
    Always good craic fighting for the new lair. Even if I never win I'll keep jumping in. :D

Yeah I tend to get insomnia in bursts. It's not all bad though, get to drink coffee safe in the knowledge that I'm not robbing myself of sleep. Usually only lasts two or three days at a time with just short naps keeping me balanced.

The worst was a proper straight through 72 hour session of no sleep. I think I got a hint of what insanity might be like then.

I haven't been around much either but it is good to be back.

• Advertisement

Sleep deprivation is a form of torture and you can see why when it happens you. Hope the spell doesn't last too long Aaron.

Sleep deprivation is a form of torture and you can see why when it happens you. Hope the spell doesn't last too long Aaron.
    Ah be grand, not proper insomnia just have trouble dropping off.
    Thank you for the concern anyway. How is work going, not too dull/bad I hope?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Pain in the arse none the less Aaron :(

I'm thinking about the leaba now myself, got a little bit of tidying up to do with MGS and that'll do me for the night I think.

Shiminay wrote: »
    Pain in the arse none the less Aaron :(

I'm thinking about the leaba now myself, got a little bit of tidying up to do with MGS and that'll do me for the night I think.
    It certainly is Shim. Well Fulton yourself something nice from me before you go off to nod. (Should nod have a capital 'N'? Meh I'm sure no one cares.)

Apparently there are a pile of animals somewhere on Motherbase, I'm trying to find them and waiting for some R&D to finish.

• Advertisement

A touch of it is still annoying Aaron. Oh there's Shim, isn't he four hours in bed though?.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I sitting here with heat on my back

Shiminay wrote: »
    Apparently there are a pile of animals somewhere on Motherbase, I'm trying to find them and waiting for some R&D to finish.
    I have no idea of the layout so I'm going to guess. They are either below it or on top of it.
    A touch of it is still annoying Aaron. Oh there's Shim, isn't he four hours in bed though?.
    I can imagine. Anything you can do to lesson the strain?

He is always watching Grem. Always. :eek:

There was some talk of it earlier alright, but the Lure of the Lair was too strong :)

I sitting here with heat on my back
    How are you getting on there Cy is it very bad or just quite bad?
    Not great options either.

I too was attempting sleep. Awake again. Sigh.

I too was attempting sleep. Awake again. Sigh.
    Ouch. Welcome back.

Ouch. Welcome back.

Hey, thanks :) You're burning the midnight oil aswell?

Hey, thanks :) You're burning the midnight oil aswell?
    Like you I don't have much of a choice, might as well enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

F**k you Crash Bandicoot for being so bloody addictive!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

New lair again?

Links234 wrote: »
    New lair again?
    Sorry madam I.D. or I can't let you in. Welcome to Joyas lair part 2.

Like you I don't have much of a choice, might as well enjoy it.

My inability is of my own making tonight. My insides are all buzzy and alive. Overstimulated. It happens to me sometimes.

This is making me giggle FARRRRR too much :D

362409.png

My inability is of my own making tonight. My insides are all buzzy and alive. Overstimulated. It happens to me sometimes.
    Sounds kind of pleasant the way you describe it. Probably annoying after the novelty wears off, I imagine.
    F**k you Crash Bandicoot for being so bloody addictive!
    Which level are you stuck on?

S**** talk over in after hours about a wifi washing machine.

Sent that too quick.

Sounds kind of pleasant the way you describe it. Probably annoying after the novelty wears off, I imagine.

No it's a kind of edgy feeling. Not relaxed. I may need to listen to my sleep playlist.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm trying to get the gem in level 15 in Crash 2 :o

Now in Avatar Format :D

Predator Tortoise! RWARRR!

• Advertisement

S**** talk over in after hours about a wifi washing machine.

Sent that too quick.
    As long as you're having fun. Saw it alright looked like a weird one, in a good way.
    No it's a kind of edgy feeling. Not relaxed. I may need to listen to my sleep playlist.
    Oh right, sorry that sounds horrible. Chillout sessions on youtube. Worked for me once or twice.
    I'm trying to get the gem in level 15 in Crash 2 :o
    Those bloody gems. I had repressed them. All I can say is best of luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement