Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Embarassing male stomach fat

Options
  • 13-09-2015 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

I don't know if this is te right category but I'm 16 and 4 foot something I'm nearly 5 foot but I have this embarassing stomach fat. I fin it embarassing when I take off my shirt to go swimming. How do I lose it? I'm only 112 pounds or something like that. Is that very light?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,736 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Olwas2014 wrote: »
    I don't know if this is te right category but I'm 16 and 4 foot something I'm nearly 5 foot but I have this embarassing stomach fat. I fin it embarassing when I take off my shirt to go swimming. How do I lose it? I'm only 112 pounds or something like that. Is that very light?

Youre young and still growing into your body so don't panic.
    What kind of food do you normally eat?
    Do you do any excersise or play sport?

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Olwas2014

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Youre young and still growing into your body so don't panic.
    What kind of food do you normally eat?
    Do you do any excersise or play sport?

Yes I run a few miles very often and I hate sport I rarely eat crap and I usually eat healthy enough I eat fruit.

Yes I run a few miles very often and I hate sport I rarely eat crap and I usually eat healthy enough I eat fruit.

What would your normal daily food intake be?

What would your normal daily food intake be?

A bowl of cereal in the morning, belvita for a snack and brown bread ham sandwhich for lunch. Dinner is either pasta or meat veg and spuds. Like if have the pasta with sauce veg and chicken or prawns or is have it with rice etc

A bowl of cereal in the morning, belvita for a snack and brown bread ham sandwhich for lunch. Dinner is either pasta or meat veg and spuds. Like if have the pasta with sauce veg and chicken or prawns or is have it with rice etc

I'm not a fan of cereals. Most, if not all except for shredded wheat or porridge have added sugar and salt. Your diet looks very carb heavy and doesn't have much protein or healthy fats.
    Try increasing you activities or join a running club.
    Hopefully some of the more knowledgable guys on here can help you further

• Advertisement

I'm not a fan of cereals. Most, if not all except for shredded wheat or porridge have added sugar and salt. Your diet looks very carb hea

Ok thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

start doing some body weight exercises - they will totally transform your body.

push up, pull ups, squats etc stretch and foam roll daily

Diet needs sharpening up also - more fruit and veg, protein at all meals from quality sources, more good fats etc

Advertisement