Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to get my sister for her birthday?

Options
  • 09-09-2015 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all!
    Just asking for a little bit of help as Im at a bit of a loss!
    Im 19 and in November my sister is turning 24..I know this isnt
    in any way a big birthday or anything but my sister has done so
    much for me in the past year that Im looking at this as an opportunity
    to get her something amazing..but what to get her?! :)

Shes really into science but I got her science stuff before (dvds,books etc)
    she loves fashion but she has her own particular type of style and buys what she
    wants with no cost consideration so Ive ruled that out. She is also uselss with
    vouchers and always loses them or just lets them expire. I did a huge photo book
    album thing for her birthday 2 years ago so thats ruled out too. Has anyone got
    any quirky ideas? All help needed thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

How about organising a day out for both of you?

A trip to the Science Museum in Trinity College Dublin?
    https://dublin.sciencegallery.com/

A nice afternoon tea in a hotel, maybe a spa treatment or both get manicures or treatments together? Finish it with dinner and drinks?

You can do things on a budget too, museums are generally free, the likes of a manicure or getting make up done doesn't have to cost too much, keep an eye on groupon sites for offers.

If you do that just before her birthday get loads of photos together over the course of the day, frame one to wrap up for her actual birthday. You can't beat quality time together and making memories imo.

Advertisement