Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym membership price?

Options
  • 09-09-2015 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi everyone,

Just wondering is €200 a good price for a nine month gym membership?? Its a student rate and the provide a load of free classes for members?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Squall Leonhart

That works out at 5.25 or so per week, yes, that's a very good rate.

I was looking up local gym prices here today and there are places charging 850/yr for membership which is 16.35/wk. Now admittedly it's not student rates, nor is it the cheapest around, but it puts your cost into some perspective. Hope this helps :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Superdude1234

That works out at 5.25 or so per week, yes, that's a very good rate.

I was looking up local gym prices here today and there are places charging 850/yr for membership which is 16.35/wk. Now admittedly it's not student rates, nor is it the cheapest around, but it puts your cost into some perspective. Hope this helps :-)

Hi thanks for your reply! Yeah it works out quite cheap per week.. the only thing is I probably be only using the gym for the weeks i am in college. Its goldstone gym and fitness so it has a pretty good gym but it has no pool.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Hi,

Just check you are eligible for classes and that you are not limited to specific hours.

My local gym only offers free classes if you have a 12 month membership, and students are only allowed use it between specific hours.

A good price. Himself and myself got 12 months in a gym in Wexford for 825, reduced rate for 2, which s good down this way anyway. I got it for the classes and swimming, he's using the gym and pool.

Enjoy though,

Had a look at the website, looks like a great facility with no constraints as mine has,

Advertisement