Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric picnic

Options
  • 02-09-2015 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys, my bus has been cancelled from Cork to EP.. Just wondering if anyone is driving up with a spare seat in their car?? I can provide petrol money and treats :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,881 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Ktcass wrote: »
    Hi guys, my bus has been cancelled from Cork to EP.. Just wondering if anyone is driving up with a spare seat in their car?? I can provide petrol money and treats :)

Google Starting Strength 5x5 and then...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭COH

How many kcals a day are you having? Post up a typical days diet

• Registered Users Posts: 24,558 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Unprocessed treats, I hope.

Like kale.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭Naos

Lads knock it off - this is the type of attitude which discourages people from posting.

Ktcass, Cork to Laois is about 170km and I gather from your post that your bus has been cancelled.

I'd advice you try the C25k program and then really, really try to push yourself for that final 165km leg.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,736 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Ktcass wrote: »

If you start jogging now you might make it. Load up on carbs and good fats

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

You guys..... :)

Wrong forum for this query op. Sorry!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement