Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi: 9 Eggs 99c

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭caviardreams

I don't understand people saying you wouldn't know the difference in a blind taste test etc. Most people don't buy FR for the perceived difference in taste, it's about the ethics of the situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

snubbleste wrote: »
    Sounds too cheep to be true.
    How do you know they were free range apart from the label?

No, my neighbour sells a dozen for €1.60 too. Chucks graze her garden all day long.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

yellow hen wrote: »
    No, my neighbour sells a dozen for €1.60 too. Chucks graze her garden all day long.
    Are they all yellow?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

snubbleste wrote: »
    Are they all yellow?

Only the middle !

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭pancuronium

I have no problems with the price as for free range.... its B'S.... eggs are eggs who cares how there raised if your that against / concerned about it go vegetarian or better again vegan....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

I have no problems with the price as for free range.... its B'S.... eggs are eggs who cares how there raised if your that against / concerned about it go vegetarian or better again vegan....

I care how they are raised because I have morals. I only buy free range eggs. I am vegetarian.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭pancuronium

Knine wrote:
    I care how they are raised because I have morals. I only buy free range eggs. I am vegetarian.

Good for you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭Shelflife

Getting back to the bargain side of things !!

We have been selling 18 medium eggs for €1.99 since June in Costcutters in Balla in Mayo.

So 99c for 9 eggs isnt exactly setting the world alight. Problem is people are blinded by the hype that aldi/lidl are world beaters when they really arent.

Shop around folks theres great value to be had in your local store as well !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Or how about I spend the extra few cents and buy free range eggs and meat because that's my choice!

I'd hate to hear your views on fairtrade coffee and the likes!! Is that bull**** too? Coffee is coffee, Who cares about the people who produce it!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

good offer.

58253925.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Going way off topic, you know the deal, take it or leave it, thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement