Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 4 matchday thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Paully D wrote: »
    3 points from 1.

I'm on Sunderland/Villa watch at 3pm, though I'd almost rather watch the City game considering how much FPL interest I have in that one. :pac:

Ditto.
    Think I'll watch Chelsea and Palace.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

I think the last time city played Watford, they scored 6 and Aguero got 3 ...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I think the last time city played Watford, they scored 6 and Aguero got 3 ...

0-0 last time

And 1-1 before that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

That CS point from Sanchez makes him my second MID to get a CS this season. Wildcard paying off already!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,692 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Sanchez will stay v Stoke but is under serious threat after that. £11.0 is too much for the returns he is giving.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

The weekend starts here :D Clean sheet needed for City and Kun hattrick :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Ace2007 wrote: »
    If you keep him for stoke, (with his value falling), then you might as well keep him for the big games - big players perform in big games.

I will be. I'm going to keep faith in him to start producing soon.

He has an assist vs Palace, has hit the post vs Liverpool, missed a good chance that was excellently saved by Krul today and should have had an assist today only for one of the worst misses you'll ever see from Walcott.

I'd be astonished if he's not there or thereabouts come the end of the season in terms of points.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Paddy_Irishman

Nib wrote: »
    Well that was fucking dreadful.

That made me laugh because it's exactly what I said when it ended!

CS from bellerin at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

dahat wrote: »
    Sanchez will stay v Stoke but is under serious threat after that. £11.0 is too much for the returns he is giving.

I think for his price tag, it's better to wait for him to hit form and then buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

The guy who is top of my main private league by about 50 points has played his treble captain on Aguero today. He has also doubled up on City defense with Hart and Kompany.

Gulp.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

4.1% of teams used their triple captain this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Good start for me with a Bellerin cleanie and the main attacking players blanking

If Ivan scores today I will be seriousely annoyed

I think for his price tag, it's better to wait for him to hit form and then buy.

I was under WC and chose him over Hazard.

A big letdown though though Hazard hasn't been much better

Paully D wrote: »
    I will be. I'm going to keep faith in him to start producing soon.

He has an assist vs Palace, has hit the post vs Liverpool, missed a good chance that was excellently saved by Krul today and should have had an assist today only for one of the worst misses you'll ever see from Walcott.

I'd be astonished if he's not there or thereabouts come the end of the season in terms of points.

My point was aimed at the guys saying that he's going after the stoke game if he does nothing, Either you get rid of him now, or you hold onto him, giving him 1 more game in 2 weeks time while watching his value dropping is fairly pointless imo.

Regarding his points at end of season, the same could be said for Hazard, but that hasn't stopped over 450k people getting rid of him since the start of the season. Anyone costing 10/11m needs to be producing regularly in FF, 3/4 games with little or no return is not worth the money imo,

I know you might turn around and say Ageuro is hardly worth 13m for his form, but city are attacking team and scoring for fun so far this season - compare that with Arsenal who have 3 goals, 2 of which were OG's

• Registered Users Posts: 48,184 ✭✭✭✭km79

7 lads in the 3pms
    ruddty vs target tomorrow nil all please
    darmian and depay clean sheet minimum please :)
    but its all about aguero for now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

goal west ham

west ham goal :)

Lanzini goal

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 102 ✭✭My Darling Clementine

Lanzini Cresswell assist

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Pink Lemons

Boom! Leaving Gomez on my bench feeling like a good decision now.

Cresswell assist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

The one time I actually start Gomez!

Of course Sakho didnt get the goal :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Bollocks to no Sakho involvement

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Arsenal utd and Liverpool have scored 7 goals between them in their 10 games to date. Arsenal in particular are averaging a goal per game less than they did last season. Things will settle back to normality soon.

Mignolet Cleanie gone, start of things to come?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,119 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Gomez 3rd sub... knew there were goals in Westham. Bookies got the CS odds way wrong on that.

Bollocks to no Sakho involvement

I've had him all bloody season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,184 ✭✭✭✭km79

west ham goal :)

would have liked payet involvement but still happy

Advertisement