Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Myprotein.com 25% off everything today only

Options
  • 28-08-2015 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

Use discount code 'FRIDAY'

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭shakedown

JoeyD wrote: »
    Use discount code 'FRIDAY'

Just in time, needed to restock anyway.

Anyone new signing up, feel free to use my referral code for I think another 5% off first orders: MP26156984

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

They are doing free gifts (shakers, earphones, etc.) with the orders too, depending on how much you are spending

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Perfect timing, cheers OP.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yeah free amino acids too.

How often do they do this kinda percentage deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Yeah free amino acids too.

How often do they do this kinda percentage deal?

All the time. Never pay full whack ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Grand just needed to know if I should bother getting my stuff now or wait as I still have 6kg to get through.
    80e for 5kg of hemp is the best ive seen plus you get the free stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,272 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Mellor wrote: »
    All the time. Never pay full whack ;)
    No, but don't run down too much, as then it can seem like you're waiting ages! Although between them and bulk powders, there's normally a decent offer to be had.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,553 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Been some great deals on Bulkpowders these past few months. The 5kg for €50 was a steal

Advertisement