Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

newbie looking for a gym

Options
  • 27-08-2015 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey guys,

I was wondering what gyms are good in Dublin City center(Dublin 7) My budget is around 600e per year and id be looking to do classes.. :) Lots of gyms dont seem to have good websites yet :(

Adam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭guile4582

yet? its 2015, if they don't by now.....

when i lived in D7 I joined Crunch Fitness on aston quay in town. wasn't too far. it was the first ever gym I joined. i am sure people will go bananas saying its this and its that but simply put - i got a good introduction, i found it pleasant to workout there and plenty of equipment and a nice atmosphere. now that was in 2007! but that was the very start. these days i wouldn't go near a gym like it, but for a newbie and if it has been kept (maybe other posters can say), i would go check it out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭newacc2015

If you are newbie? Will you commit to the Gym? Flyfit have a pay monthly option and are 24/7, if you want go late at night or avoid parking fees at night

http://www.flyefit.ie/

Advertisement