Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pics #2 (DON'T QUOTE PICS!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,813 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Lucy was a bit perplexed trying to find her.....spot

444508.jpg

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭jellybear

Rosie and Joel enjoying the snow :)

Milo, also enjoying the snow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Bella covered in snow....again. Neither was too impressed with their coats, could have more fun without them.

Hoops enjoying running through the channel-minus my ugly mug!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Capercaillie

t5i26f.jpg
    14blu9x.jpg
    2ymg5zq.jpg
    " My 16 and one half birthday celebration today. My non-biological daddy was away up on farm working. The big snow meant he could not make it home yesterday for my proper birthday. A day late, but in the canine equivalent almost 7 days. One day is too long for an oldie like me who is allowed steak only twice a year. To work up an appetite I demanded a walk on the beach. It was very busy given all the stuff washed up and all the doggie wee on those things. Then onto my special dinner, it was exquisite. I was so delighted I gave mammy and daddy extra kisses and squishy nuggles. After the excitement of my yummy birthday dinner I went in for a snooze in my cosy bed by the radiator. My next priority is to go camping, my mammy was quite sad last year thinking it was the last time I was to go camping. Only a short while till the weather picks up for more outdoor adventures with my family. Long live the Tintin"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

Happy Birthday Tintin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look forward to #17 :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

tk123 wrote: »
    I got a nice one of Lucy earlier

444503.png

Perfect passport photo or mug shot....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Happy birthday Tintin, so good to see you enjoying yourself xxx

Happy Birthday TinTin. Lots of love from Milo and his Mammy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Who goes there!

444793.png

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Is it true guys that the stuff they use for gritting the roads and paths can damage a dogs paws?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,111 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

pilly wrote: »
    Is it true guys that the stuff they use for gritting the roads and paths can damage a dogs paws?

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/grit-pets-dangerous-salt-pain-paws-kidney-damage-rspca-warning-a8236036.html

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

everlast75 wrote: »

That's the file photo for dogs paws getting burned on the hot path in summer though so I think it's a BS :o

I walk along a 'main route' in Dublin that's gritted all winter long and I've never had an issue. I don't think people realise that some areas (in Dublin anyways) are proactively gritted for months on end?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,111 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

tk123 wrote: »
    That's the file photo for dogs paws getting burned on the hot path in summer though so I think it's a BS :o

I walk along a 'main route' in Dublin that's gritted all winter long and I've never had an issue. I don't think people realise that some areas (in Dublin anyways) are proactively gritted for months on end?

you could be right - but I'd just rather not take that chance :)

everlast75 wrote:
    you could be right - but I'd just rather not take that chance

Maybe email your local authority to ask what is in their mix? Then you can make an informed decision. In a mean time using a wax paw protector and ensuring you give them a good wipe down/wash when you come in might be an idea if you're concerned.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

My son lives in Canada and the dogs wear plastic booties all winter long. He says he initially thought it was for cold but apparently not, people told him it's to protect their paws from the grit.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Ashbx

Phoebe reflecting on life!

Ella is 10 today! :D Happy Birthday Boo!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

the lads are a bit happy <3

8_3_18.jpg

• Advertisement

jellybear wrote: »
    Ella is 10 today! :D Happy Birthday Boo!

10 is a big birthday. Happy birthday Ella!!

10 is a big birthday. Happy birthday Ella!!

It really is and considering she was so sick a couple of years ago it's a great day!! :) I was slagging my mam earlier telling her she should have got steak for Ella like TinTin gets :D

jellybear wrote: »
    It really is and considering she was so sick a couple of years ago it's a great day!! :) I was slagging my mam earlier telling her she should have got steak for Ella like TinTin gets :D

You value our furry friends even more when they have been ill. You will have to get the steak ordered for 10 1/2 birthday!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Tony H

Really loved all the snow pics , some really happy and loved furry friends out there
    heres one of my land shark

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Lrhn3buUSfHF0jce2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

After a much needed haircut.....had been holding off until the cold weather passed....think he'll need his jacket this weekend though!!!

Happy St Patrick's Day!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭muddypaws

I'm so in love with this pup. He's growing up into a fabulous dog with a great temperament. We went for a puppy play date yesterday, but he was more interested in the new toys than the other pup, and he met a cat, got batted around the head a bit, but accepted it, didn't chase the cat, and lost interest quickly enough.

446054.jpg

446055.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

dont you love when you bring your dog/whatever (child!?) to a play date to help with socialization, and they buzz off on their own to play with the other dog/whatever/childs toys, and ignore the dog/whatever/child!!!! :D

Lovely to see a dog accept being walloped about by smaller furry creature - lucky you. Hes gorgeous!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

muddypaws wrote: »
    I'm so in love with this pup. He's growing up into a fabulous dog with a great temperament. We went for a puppy play date yesterday, but he was more interested in the new toys than the other pup, and he met a cat, got batted around the head a bit, but accepted it, didn't chase the cat, and lost interest quickly enough.

He is stunning, such a handsome chap!

A family member adopted a pointer puppy a few weeks ago and I have gone from knowing nothing about them to now being the biggest fan of the breed! She has the best tempermant as well, just takes everything in her stride and nothing bothers her!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

A tower of dapper cats :D

Advertisement