Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pics #2 (DON'T QUOTE PICS!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭hairyslug

mvvrRA7.jpg

4weDIYz.jpg

Cat is comfortable enough in the same room now, he's a cheeky one and has gone out of his way to walk right in front of Bren. We are still a bit away from trusting them in anyway in the same room.

Also, another pic of Bren and Nala sleeping, Lucy, is passed out on the floor.

PS, ignore the wife

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

hairyslug wrote: »
    PS, ignore the wife

Generally not recommended :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭Tony H

Alfie with his new toy(wife) , he has since made this toy his new love interest ,

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qi8D6CbQ1h2vTHBo2

we have Alfie about 5 weeks now and I have to say having a new puppy is a lot of work but they are well worth the effort , we lost our Joey in August and at the time we said never again , but Alfie has started to fill the huge void that Joey left , for people that have lost pets over the last year , it does get better , the loss will never really go away but the happy memories will help and having a new puppy makes you smile a lot again .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Lucy and Missy surveying their land lol

437444.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭jellybear

Begging for lunch! Look at his little tongue sticking out...so cute!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

tk123, is that st annes? :)

shakencat wrote: »
    tk123, is that st annes? :)

It is! :) Seconds later Lucy mistook our prompts for Bailey to stand up beside them and she went to jump over the wall! :eek: :p

tk123 wrote: »
    It is! :) Seconds later Lucy mistook our prompts for Bailey to stand up beside them and she went to jump over the wall! :eek: :p

i used to live there when younger with all the dogs!!
    still randomly go..

ive moved a little bit further so its a bit of an effort to go there with the dogs!
    i sound like i moved county! haha!!

has always been my favourite park..

until the banned restricted breeds :(

shakencat wrote: »
    i used to live there when younger with all the dogs!!
    still randomly go..

ive moved a little bit further so its a bit of an effort to go there with the dogs!
    i sound like i moved county! haha!!

has always been my favourite park..

until the banned restricted breeds :(

We actually live beside Griffith Park..but we walk before work when it’s empty and I find it a bit crowded (and boring lol) at the weekends so we go to st Anne’s at weekends/day’s off. I thought RBs were just banned from the dog pen - which we avoid at all costs lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Bella and one of her many teddies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭joey100

Over Christmas we looked after another french bulldog, we were off for the full time anyway and would have been out and about with Kona so thought it would be good to see how we would get on having another dog in the house.

Meet Hugo

25601845588_da176dc81c_c.jpg

A little bit of sorting out who was the boss at the start but they got on really well and if they weren't sleeping beside each other they were messing, and they are loud and rough when they are messing!

38763212104_5af639542d_c.jpg

24605079067_6ecd864021_c.jpg

Plenty of walks over the days off, wasn't long before he felt part of the family

39441481212_b344d7ca2f_c.jpg

38593223585_6476049466_c.jpg

so cute! so Kona will get a friend??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭joey100

At some stage probably! Not for the next while though, they got on great but he was a very different type of dog to her. She's a lot more independent, he couldn't keep up with her on the walks or when we were outside. We have been lucky with her, she's not a usual french bulldog, great breathing and no issues at all. Could run for days, would mean we would need to go back to the same breeder, no problems with that, just sorting out leave and stuff from work but maybe during the summer or after, we will see.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

Guys, I.m pining for a pic of your beautiful dogs. I check in here everyday, to brighten my day, to see who has uploaded a recent pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭volchitsa

Awww. They're so cute, like little people more than dogs, (especially Kona, who actually looks a little bit like someone I know in that middle picture!)

I wonder if that's part of the attraction of short faced dogs, that it makes them look more human? Just a thought, I've never had one, so maybe that's not it at all. In any case, two gorgeous little dogs there.

Milo all tucked up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Capercaillie

jellybear wrote: »

Like a boss!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

I feel so sorry for Milo... Life is sooooo tough for him. Poor fella.

:D

He leads a shockin tough life!! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Can I come and live in your house. :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

I thought my lot were spoiled, but Milo takes the biscuit!

one of our cats is under out duvet since 11am (its now nearly 7pm!!) everytime I go down to check on her - just cos shes cute - she purrs like a steam engine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Fudge waiting to get out!

24794228847_3fe891635c_c.jpg

Oscar looking a bit... Eh... Special!

nlq49f.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Hoops made himself quite at home when my mam visited.

Too funny not to post!!

So Jasper discovered how to get on the kitchen table today.

20180115_134107_600x800.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,607 ✭✭✭muddypaws

Finn has a lair in the bathroom, he drags all sorts in there. He's taken clothes out of the wash basket to lie on. Thankfully he didn't get into any of the cans, just had a good chew on the cardboard.

Start em young

dogs are so odd!!

we moved a vase from one room to the other..

it had to be thoroughly checked!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Capercaillie

Dónal wrote: »
    So Jasper discovered how to get on the kitchen table img]
    He is one handsome lad!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

aonb wrote: »
    I thought my lot were spoiled, but Milo takes the biscuit!

one of our cats is under out duvet since 11am (its now nearly 7pm!!) everytime I go down to check on her - just cos shes cute - she purrs like a steam engine.

My daughter is pregnant at the moment so I have to keep the spare room closed from the my cat Lily and she's not impressed because she considers that her room, she keeps crying at the door. :)

Advertisement