Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PT FlyEfit

Options
  • 21-08-2015 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has ever used/ has any experience of the PT'S in flyefit ?

Not looking to use them, just being idly curious :pac:

Their pricing seems fairly cheap but the ones I've seen don't seem overly terrible (though only ever once or twice from a distance tbf I only ever use the place as a drop in) so is the pricing just a flyefit policy or is it their PT'S level of experience or what ?

Just seems strange considering other PT are at least twice the price :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

its flye fits policy that trainers can only charge a max amount, one of the reasons so many trainers leave there after about a year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Transform wrote: »
    its flye fits policy that trainers can only charge a max amount, one of the reasons so many trainers leave there after about a year

Figured as much ! Thanks for satisfying my curiosity though :)

Advertisement