Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life span of protein

Options
  • 20-08-2015 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭

For easiness I leave my protein in the car, will this affect its effectiveness due to the change in temps, the bag is sealed all the time. I've seen what happens to preworkouts left in the car, they go rock hard and lumpy but the protein still seems to be the same consistency and flavour as what it was when I bought it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

What about putting it in your boot, away from sunlight?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,553 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

hairyslug wrote: »
    For easiness I leave my protein in the car, will this affect its effectiveness due to the change in temps, the bag is sealed all the time. I've seen what happens to preworkouts left in the car, they go rock hard and lumpy but the protein still seems to be the same consistency and flavour as what it was when I bought it

Unless it starts going clumpy, it's fine. Humidity will affect it.

Unless it's heated above about 50 degrees C it's fine.

Lean ar aghaidh.

Advertisement