Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Christmas Movie Club #11 - The Santa Clause (1994)

• 19-08-2015 11:49pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 26,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Posy

Plot

When Scott Calvin inadvertently kills Santa on Christmas Eve, he finds himself magically recruited to take his place.

Trailer

Fun Facts

-The role of Scott Calvin/Santa Claus was written with Bill Murray in mind.

-This was the only Santa Clause movie that didn't feature a villain.

Where to find it:
    YouTube: €2.99
    iTunes: €3.99
    Sky Movies on demand

One of my favourites; I'll definitely have to give this a watch over the weekend. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,836 ✭✭✭✭ leahyl

I am sooo behind with all the movies!! Think I might watch this one though, if I get the chance!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,351 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

Also one of my favourites this will absolutely be getting a watch this weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭ washiskin

Just love this film! The bit where he's sitting in the park and a line of kids form to tell him what they want for Christmas cracks me up.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭ shelly22

This is one of my all time favourites, I watch it every Christmas. I downloaded it on sky the other night (just to watch a sneaky few mins) and my kids were like I don't believe you are watching that it's only August. Ah well that's what happens when they have a Christmas craz mam lol

• Registered Users Posts: 25,012 ✭✭✭✭ Toto Wolfcastle

What a classic this is. I watched it yesterday. Tim Allen is perfect for the role.

• Advertisement
Advertisement