Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I find a Unicorn

Options
  • 17-08-2015 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

So my girlfriend has told me she wants a unicorn for her birthday. While I think this is completely unreasonable I've decided to rise to the occasion and attempt to find one.

She never said what specific form it had to be in so I'm thinking of getting one of the plush toys from that Despicable Me movie (she likes that movie... and no shes not a child she is over the age of 30)

I require some help tracking one of these down though.... I looked online and there was a few but they all seemed to be coming from china which isn't really an option as I have about 10 days to get this thing or else they were stupid expensive when you factor in postage.

So AH, anybody know a shop, ideally located in Dublin, that sells these?

Thanks

Edit: Just in case linking to shops or something is against the rules might be safer to PM me.

Comments

Advertisement