Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy TAB S 8.4 and 10.1

Options
1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Cliona2012 wrote: »
    Hi guys
    Are these still on sale anywhere? Or will they be back ?

Well gone and no it was stock clearout.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

Can't see any being left at those prices, only way you'd know is to ring the shops. But I'd say they have to be gone at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Do-more wrote: »
    Clipping it on to the tablet, one side holds very very firmly, you practically have to wrench it off but the other side pops out way too easily. I am hoping that it can be adjusted so that it is the same as the other side but I didn't have a small screwdriver handy at the time. I'll try to look at it again today and report back.

The tablet isn't being used yet as it is for a birthday present in October.

[Edit] Just had a look at it now and adjusted the screws but still one side comes away a lot easier than the other and would probably be very irritating in every day use. Will contact the eBay seller to see what they say, but for the moment I can't recommend it.

I finally got this problem sorted out and am posting the solution in case it may be of help to someone else having similar problems.

I unscrewed completely the two white plastic buttons that push into the tablet. Under the one which wasn't catching properly there was a small lump of glue which meant that the plastic button wasn't sitting flush and it was this that was causing the problem.

I just scrapped off the bit of glue with the tip of a flat screwdriver and this completely resolved the problem.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Cliona2012 wrote: »
    Hi guys
    Are these still on sale anywhere? Or will they be back ?

Take a look in a few shops and you might get lucky - I got one a few weeks after this deal which seemed to just be lying there

Advertisement