Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should this work?

Options
  • 17-08-2015 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm just looking for a bit of feedback/guidance where applicable! :)

I'm 26 years old and am looking to loose roughly 2 stone and 'trim' up! I hadn't really gone to the gym before but I've since signed up for an annual subscription due to their lovely swimming pool (i'm a good and fairly strong swimmer). I'm booked in for a Personal Trainer session in 2 weeks but have currently planned my 'every-day' routine and wondered whether anybody might give their opinion on it?

Cycling: I cycle to work frequently at present, thus, I will cycle 4 days a week 5KM each way.
    Swimming: I aim to swim roughly 3-4 times a week (20 minutes of actual swimming, 10 floating and breathing lol)

Gym: After the personal trainer session, I'd plan to 'work out' twice per week.

So, by cycling 40km per week, swimming 3-4 times and 'working out' 2 times, should I expect to achieve my goal of loosing 2 stone and trimming up?

I eat fairly healthily and would like to operate some sort of routine that's practical and ties in with my general life. I don't see the point in ''dieting'' to then give it up; lifestyle change over quick-fix.

Advertisement