Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emirates National School ENS

Options
  • 15-08-2015 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Myself and bf have been offered jobs in ENS primary and secondary schools in Al Ain. I can't find much information on the net apart from old forum posts but they are all very negative. The director who interviewed me assured me that they are no longer like this. Has anyone worked in one or does anyone still work in one who can give me any more information before we sign contracts? The pay is very good which is tempting but I don't want to go somewhere I will be very unhappy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 EDDARD STARK

Hi Coot,

I'm looking at going over to Abu Dhabi and that school is interviewing me.

Like you, I can't get any info. It seems like a blackhole. Did you teach there in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭AJG

I've no experience of teaching there but I research schools through internationalschoolsreview.com. It might be worth signing up. There's reviews from ex-staff on a lot of international schools, forums and blog posts relating to various schools.

Advertisement