Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Must Have Games

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Naughty Dog's critically acclaimed series Uncharted has a PS4 remaster called "Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection" containing all three games with updated visuals. I haven't play any of the Uncharted games before but I think I will this Christmas as I played the demo during its limited time on the PS store and I very much enjoyed it...

I picked this up last week when I was off work for a few days. So much fun.

I had never played them before either but would highly recommend. About half way through the first game and really enjoying it. And EVERYONE I speak to says the second one is even better so I can't wait to get to it!

What's everyone's feelings on Metal Gear Solid? I never really played them too much when I was younger - I'm dreadful at stealthy games - would I be wasting my time picking it up or..? I'm thinking I might get that or the Witcher before the end of the year.

And anything that crops in Sony's pre-Xmas sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,319 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Naughty Dog's critically acclaimed series Uncharted has a PS4 remaster called "Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection" containing all three games with updated visuals. I haven't play any of the Uncharted games before but I think I will this Christmas as I played the demo during its limited time on the PS store and I very much enjoyed it...

You're in for a big treat! The Uncharted games are very good, and you're lucky that you'll be playing them for the first time using the remastered versions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

Any updates on people's must haves?

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

CWF wrote: »

God of War
    Doom 2016
    The Last of us (yes,still)
    The Witcher 3
    and
    Not out till 31st August but - Divinity Original Sin 2

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Since this thread began I have converted to Bloodborne.

August looks fairly meh. I'm having trouble getting into new games after Bloodborne. Evil Within and Evil Within 2 I have been enjoying.

Went back to complete Borderlands the pre-sequel but hit a wall (literally) near the end and heard of a boss that doesn't sound like fun, Borderlands 2 is a blast though. Also need to finish Doom 2016, got frustrated on the Hell Guards and then distracted by something. Need to finish this off before Eternal. Need to finish of GOW too, was enjoying it enormously and then suddenly I wasn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭chonix

CWF wrote: »
    just add this one as well as the ones mentioned above:
    Horizon Zero Dawn (can't recommend it enough)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭smokingman

Rainbow Six Siege
    Rocket League
    Drive Club
    God of War

Don't need anything else ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ConnyMcDavid

Have ordered a ps4 pro while I wait for rdr2. Can anyone recommend some 2 player/split screen games?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,832 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Having started the second one the other day, I'm gonna throw in a recommendation for Guacamelee. The original was PS3, but you can get the complete version for the PS4 called 'Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition'. Short-ish game, but one of the best Metroidvania type games out there! Sequel is just as good so far!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Have ordered a ps4 pro while I wait for rdr2. Can anyone recommend some 2 player/split screen games?

Rocket League. Street Fighter V. Wipeout. Overcooked

• Advertisement
Advertisement