Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simply Fitness, Milltown - any reviews?

Options
  • 10-08-2015 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭

I am wondering if anyone has any opinions on the Simply Fitness Gym in Milltown. I'm thinking if joining it.

To put it into context, I am of a manageable weight (need to lose ~2kg at MOST, and that's on the lower end of the scales, however, I do want to improve my tone and overall strength. I'm in my twenties, relatively fit and healthy, haven't smoked in over a year, and I want to tone up, really.
    I investigated local gyms near where I work, and I found that David Lloyd was beyond extreme and expensive. However, Simply Fitness is just down the road and seems to be much better for me, without needing a mortgage.

There was a thread on Boards, but it's not been updated in a couple of years. Basically, it's my first time in a gym and I want somewhere decent and suits my needs, but is not too busy or too "poserish" so that I can go in after work or maybe on a weekend morning, and do my thing. I'm the kind of person who would be nervous with people watching me workout or judging, or I would be the person to leave if I had to wait for hours.

I'd love to hear some reviews or experience. If you need more information, just ask.

Thanks!

Advertisement