Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where to buy a Torx T2-T3 screw driver?

Options
  • 10-08-2015 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭

Need to get into a mobile phone and apart from ordering online where else could you get these tools locally? Athlone/Longford like?

Cheers

Comments

These will get you most places you're not supposed to be. Security screwdriver.

1127_1.jpg

McQuillans on Capel St. Dublin do them, so do Maplins.

I've an allen key style set too I got in a local co-op store. They fit allen bolts too and nobody "borrows" them.

Edit: usually a few torx in socket sets.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭stevenf17

Anybody have any idea on where you can buy a T3 screwdriver now?

Tried McQuillan's and Malpin's in Dublin but smallest they had was T4.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Zipppy

11 years later and I have the same question??? Where to get a T3?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

a decent electrical wholesalers (all open to the public) or screwfix probably best options

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Vinz11

Try at RS Radionics in Rialto

• Advertisement
Advertisement