Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 2 H2H 2015/16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Steven81 wrote: »
    Some serious scores in the league this week, looking at the scores i think everyone has and had Aguero captain apart from Club 121 who has the proud record of played 7 and lost 7, once he gets his first victory it will bring confidence to his team.

On a personal note it will be my 83 with Sanchez and Ayew vs FA interests 83 with DDG, Darmian and Martial so going down to the wire.

The way my luck has gone in this, you're firm favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Steven81 wrote: »
    Some serious scores in the league this week, looking at the scores i think everyone has and had Aguero captain apart from Club 121 who has the proud record of played 7 and lost 7, once he gets his first victory it will bring confidence to his team.

On a personal note it will be my 83 with Sanchez and Ayew vs FA interests 83 with DDG, Darmian and Martial so going down to the wire.

Hopefully not this week though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Draw :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭shano_88

Draw :/

Phew, really wasn't expecting that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

PARlance wrote: »
    The way my luck has gone in this, you're firm favourite.

From the first 15 minutes here it doensnt look good for you, long way to go yet though.

• Advertisement

shano_88 wrote: »
    Phew, really wasn't expecting that!

Damn you for having Bellerin over say Monreal. That last minute key pass to Ox and subsequent bap to win it would have been magical

Mint Sauce is overachiever so far :p, billymitchell underachieving with 407 points overall yet just outside drop zone.

AmpnlLj.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Mint Sauce is overachiever so far :p, billymitchell underachieving with 407 points overall yet just outside drop zone.

AmpnlLj.png

Tis lonely at the top!

May as well crow while I have the chance!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Haven't even checked the next fixtures, though on a -8, I may have my work cut out. Glad to get back to winning ways anyway, mid table magnificence it is for now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 32,899 ✭✭✭✭CSF

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Tis lonely at the top!

May as well crow while I have the chance!

You were the final Denmark of this league also, right?

• Advertisement

CSF wrote: »
    You were the final Denmark of this league also, right?

Ha indeed I was, about the only way I was going to get out if that cursed qualifying league!!

AmpnlLj.png

Thought my GW score was not to bad till I seen everyone elses, then I seen everyone elses overall scores. Definitely fluked it this week.

No offence Club 121.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Thought my GW score was not to bad till I seen everyone elses, then I seen everyone elses overall scores. Definitely fluked it this week.

No offence Club 121.

:eek:

11 people getting a 3 digit score in the week, to win 69-58 with the second lowest score, hope your luck doesnt run out soon.

IamTheSpecialOne v Mo Mane Mo Problems
    Dynamo Bumbles '08 v The Heros We Deserve
    Lassy Legends v Scaldyballs
    FOREVER FANTASIZING v FA Interest
    Cech please.. v Club 121
    CHANGE NAME v Rua Dublin
    All Depay 4 Basti'ds v David Silva is God
    Back Post, Far Stick v Arlequins Perpignan
    Witness The Fitness v No Weimann No Cry
    Durrow Dashers v Cesc's Offenders

I'm 30 points up with Ayoze against double Stoke defence. Nice to get 3 points again

The only positives I can see from my fixture is that I still have 4 to play, three of them are subs. Dire GW.

Top of the table P.Walnuts needs 8 points from Ayew to avoid a loss to Neoulous. unkymo finally gets on the board with a 1 point win

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

League 2 is the only bit of the week that might go well for me! I am 6 points ahead of Change Name and he needs Butland to make up the difference. A win will put me on 21 and only off top spot on "goal difference" (assuming Ayew doesn't go do any damage!).

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

And as long as Butland doesn't go backwards this evening a là Russell Martin, as well as Ayew not going nuts, I (Witness the Fitness) look to be going joint top as All Depay 4 Basti'ds will have their second loss of the season.

And as long as Butland doesn't go back wards this evening a là Russell Martin, I (Witness the Fitness) look to be going joint top as All Depay 4 Basti'ds will have their second loss of the season.

If a very small range of scores happen tonight I think it could even be a 4 way tie at the top tonight dam tight in league 2 right now! I think Ayew would have to score 4-7 points and Butland 0-6 to make it happen.

A Monday night brace from Mr. Ayew would go down a treat!

• Advertisement

Need the swans to absolutely hammer stoke tonight, whilst keeping a clean sheet, and saving a pen or three. Knowing my luck all the goals and assists will come from the wrong players, and their reserve keeper will play.

FU butland can't believe they snatched a point!

jimmii wrote: »
    FU butland can't believe they snatched a point!

You may get a draw

You may get a draw

Yeh they snatched a draw with Butlands cs. A point will have to do. Or is he on for baps?

Yeh they snatched a draw with Butlands cs. A point will have to do. Or is he on for baps?

Butland missed bonus by 1 BPS so your point is safe

Butland missed bonus by 1 BPS so your point is safe

Wow! On mobile was going to check when I got home saw he only made two saves so thought I would be safe! Was bps pretty low?

Wow! On mobile was going to check when I got home saw he only made two saves so thought I would be safe! Was bps pretty low?

Butland got 27 BPS which is pretty good. Myhill got two baps with 25 :cool:

Butland got 27 BPS which is pretty good. Myhill got two baps with 25 :cool:

That's makes me feel better about the draw! That save myhill made was was two bps on its own!

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

Last week I got away with a 12 pts hit for a very important win (not to be too much caught up in the relegation battle).

No transfer this week & Vardy (C).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Neoulous wrote: »
    Last week I got away with a 12 pts hit for a very important win (not to be too much caught up in the relegation battle).

No transfer this week & Vardy (C).

Are you Lassy? Best of luck if so.

Advertisement