Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lateral Band Walks

Options
  • 08-08-2015 9:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭

Hey all.

Just some advice needed on lateral band walks. I'm using them to build my flute med.

Band placement is my question, what the difference between band around the feet and around the quads above knee...

Cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,553 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Theres more glute activation when you do them with the band at your ankles/feet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Theres more glute activation when you do them with the band at your ankles/feet

I find I dip my hips went around feet ankles and not when its higher

• Registered Users Posts: 24,553 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

I find I dip my hips went around feet ankles and not when its higher

Another option is to put the band around the top half of your feet and that hits the glutes a bit harder again because the external rotation element

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

Hey all.

Just some advice needed on lateral band walks. I'm using them to build my flute med.

Band placement is my question, what the difference between band around the feet and around the quads above knee...

Cheers in advance

I know one way of activating the flute med, but its not with band walks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

thehamo wrote: »
    I know one way of activating the flute med, but its not with band walks

What is it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement