Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Criminal mastermind

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Some good news and some bad news, Frankie.

Bad news - we completed the challenge last week.

Good news - We'll be doing it again. Bryan's challenge never registered so he didn't get the $10m, R* sorted him out, but the Challenge itself is still incomplete in the menu, so he said he'll do it again to get another $10m. It was handy enough to complete so I'll join ye on Friday to do it again. We just need one more to join us (assuming Bryan is available).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

TacoMan wrote: »
    Some good news and some bad news, Frankie.

Bad news - we completed the challenge last week.

Good news - We'll be doing it again. Bryan's challenge never registered so he didn't get the $10m, R* sorted him out, but the Challenge itself is still incomplete in the menu, so he said he'll do it again to get another $10m. It was handy enough to complete so I'll join ye on Friday to do it again. We just need one more to join us (assuming Bryan is available).

Congrats and go f*ck yourselves.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Still looking to do this myself, available all weekend if you guys need someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Add me next time you're on, so - frankie_5angels

You can be the fourth once Bryan is still gameball!

Advertisement