Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random injury

Options
  • 04-08-2015 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi I know this sounds pretty stupid but I'm clueless. I did something to my finger playin a match about 2 months ago. It still isn't right, i can bend my finger but it feels stiff and clicks when I bend it. It's my baby finger and it's a bit fatter then my other baby finger.
    I'm just wondering do I need a X-ray or is it a physio job??
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Hi I know this sounds pretty stupid but I'm clueless. I did something to my finger playin a match about 2 months ago. It still isn't right, i can bend my finger but it feels stiff and clicks when I bend it. It's my baby finger and it's a bit fatter then my other baby finger.
    I'm just wondering do I need a X-ray or is it a physio job??
    Thanks

Exact same thing happened to me a few years ago during a match , like you it was swollen and clicked and I just ignored it but t turns out it was broken and healed incorrectly so it's now permanently bend out of shape...it isn't painful it just look odd I'll have to have it re broken and set at some stage..

Advise to get it looked at ASAP to avoid the same thing happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Swelling is never really much of a good sign so I'd go and have it checked if I were you!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,553 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Go to a doctor. They will refer you appropriately.

Advertisement