Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any shops in Dublin were one could get a gyroscopic forearm powerball?

Options
  • 03-08-2015 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭

I suffer from repeated tendinitis issues in my forearms when curling, and this seems to be exceedingly common among bodybuilders. A lot of people have recommended a gyroscopic powerball for forearm strengthening, apparently this has made some people's curlin issues disappear entirely.

Does anyone know if there are any physical shops in Dublin (as opposed to mail order) where you can buy these? Had a google with "site:.ie" appended (the best way IMO to find Irish places that sell stuff) and all I got were eBay results and Boards discussions. One post claimed that Aldi have them, but that was from 2010 - do they still?

Comments

Advertisement