Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qualified trainer for the clean and jerk

Options
  • 01-08-2015 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

I need to find somebody actually qualified in teaching how to do the clean and jerk, I have several books that explain the lift as well as a'lot of videos on it but it just seems way too technical to learn by myself. Does anyone have any recommendations?
    Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,131 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Budah

Dublin, blanchardstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Graeme Maher personal training in Dublin is excellent. I played rugby with him for years and he really knows his stuff. He practices what he preaches as well. You'll find his page on facebook with contact info. Not sure if I'm allowed to post it on the forum. Feel free to ok me if you can't find it.
    Blindside

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Budah

Graeme Maher personal training in Dublin is excellent. I played rugby with him for years and he really knows his stuff. He practices what he preaches as well. You'll find his page on facebook with contact info. Not sure if I'm allowed to post it on the forum. Feel free to ok me if you can't find it.
    Blindside

Just added him there, thanks a bunch!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭COH

Graeme is based in Kilmainham, Dublin 8 though.

Check out the barbell club in Crossfit15 in the Rosemount Industrial estate, Blanchardstown. Dara O'Boyle (coach/owner) knows his stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

COH wrote: »
    Graeme is based in Kilmainham, Dublin 8 though.

Check out the barbell club in Crossfit15 in the Rosemount Industrial estate, Blanchardstown. Dara O'Boyle (coach/owner) knows his stuff.

This.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

Hanley wrote: »
    This.
    seconded

Advertisement