Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driver Cyclist arguement with a brilliant ending NSFW or kids

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Cyclist comes across as a complete wanker too to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Pudsy33 wrote: »

Aye this breed of cyclist who cycle round with camera's like some sort of cycling vigilante calling out number plates do seem to look for confrontation, and it seems a bit obsessive to me anyways. Lots of wanker drivers around but in most of these clips the cyclist never comes away smelling of roses otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Two ****.

Neither are exactly edified by it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,549 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Pudsy33 wrote: »

Yeah, deffo, those two were never meant to meet! The most annoying man in the world meets the most angry man in the world! Whatever about the cyclists, buzzing bikes is a no-no. I've had it done to me and it's not pleasant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭WillyFXP

Maybe the car was a bit close, but there was no need to follow him and confront him about it, the cyclist instigated the whole thing. Still funny when the driver went down like a bag of sh1te though

• Advertisement

WillyFXP wrote: »
    Still funny when the driver went down like a bag of sh1te though

I'd say it's the first time he ran in years! Absolutely no control over his body, barely got his hands out in time, still too heavy and fast to break the fall and save his shoulder and head from smacking off the ground! That's what happens when you're out of shape and the adrenalin kicks in!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Two complete prats with neither wanting to back down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Cycling on the footpath at the end. Tut tut! 40 euro fine is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

From the outset I thought the cyclist could have moved over a bit. Complete tosser, IMO.
    Driver is a plonker too, mind

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭man_no_plan

Pair of them in it to be fair.

"The language, you wouldn't hear it from a docker"

"Ah you would Ted, they're very rough "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

bazermc wrote: »
    Cycling on the footpath at the end. Tut tut! 40 euro fine is it?

After 12 tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭sheldon16

so what happened in the end? was the driver reported?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

What a wan ker cyclist

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

The slow motion fall was class I just wet myself and fell off my chair.

Both driver and cyclist are on the idiot spectrum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,369 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

After 12 tonight

You mean not at all or at the discretion on the garda at the time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Saw the video earlier, cyclist was a jackass. Chasing the guy down two streets to shout at him is a lot more dangerous than the overtake was.

You just don't know who you're dealing with. I lived in a disadvantaged area and saw a low life criminal kick a car in a minor pedestrian/car misunderstanding. The car occupants were bigger criminals, bigger in stature and the world of crime. He got an awful hiding along with multiple puncture wounds from a bic pen! (The low life criminal was an awful bully when he was confronting elderly people and kids :()

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Had to watch it without sound, as herself is watching something on the box, and can't be arsed locking for earphones. but I think I have the gist of it. Driver passes a little close to a cyclist. Cyclist pursue driver words are had, driver tears off, cyclist pursue him again. Driver pull in attempt to knock cyclist over and snots himself.

Some of these cyclist who go around recording everything and looking for arguments need to be served with Asbo and banned from cycling on public roads.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,817 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

All this video needs is some Benny Hill music and to be played as treble the speed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,817 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

He should of stopped and taunted him some more after the fall, told him he wouldn't have falling had he had his seatbelt on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭omri

A bit of good entertainment before bed time :)

He should of stopped and taunted him some more after the fall, told him he wouldn't have falling had he had his seatbelt on.

Or told him he should be wearing a helmet. :pac:

Just watched the fall in slo-mo again. Funnier after a couple of scoops!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭QuinDixie

That video is a classic, love the lines "get a car" " I have a car" and the motorist running after the cyclist and trying to kick the back wheel and then creasing himself. Like charlie chaplin.
    Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭letape

I have to say that I was delighted to see the fat fcuk fall!

Cyclist was very brave / stupid to confront him though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Had to watch it without sound, as herself is watching something on the box, and can't be arsed locking for earphones. but I think I have the gist of it. Driver passes a little close to a cyclist. Cyclist pursue driver words are had, driver tears off, cyclist pursue him again. Driver pull in attempt to knock cyclist over and snots himself.

Ah it's way more funnier with the sound on!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Ah it's way more funnier with the sound on!

Ah yeah. The irony of telling the cyclist to wear a helmet when the driver can't run 50 yards without face planting makes the video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Inquitus wrote: »
    Aye this breed of cyclist who cycle round with camera's like some sort of cycling vigilante calling out number plates do seem to look for confrontation
    Yeah, there he was, just asking for someone to drive within a couple of inches from his handlebar - asking for it, really - just like when girls go out at night wearing short skirts and high heels, eh?
    WillyFXP wrote: »
    Maybe the car was a bit close, but there was no need to follow him and confront him about it, the cyclist instigated the whole thing.
    I think we must have different definitions of 'instigate'.
    Ah yeah. The irony of telling the cyclist to wear a helmet when the driver can't run 50 yards without face planting makes the video.

You missed a bit.

The irony of telling the cyclist to wear a helmet when the driver (who is breaking the law by not wearing his seat belt) can't run 50 yards without face planting makes the video.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭stecleary

Like all videos when a cyclist mentions "I'm going to put you on youtube" it's a tale of two dickheads!
    They cyclist could have easily just handed the footage to the police and reported the bloke but instead went hunting for the argument to make his youtube video worth watching for the spitting spastic!
    The attitude of the driver is the typical one of those that think their car has more right to the road.

All in all two twats and neither should be on the road

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

stecleary wrote: »
    They cyclist could have easily just handed the footage to the police and reported the bloke
    And then absolutely nothing else would have happened - no follow-up, no change in driving habits...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement