Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    sorry seph i dont know what she told ye :D

She said you were an excellent employer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I'm coughing and what not, but I'm ok, could be worse, relaxing in bed :) how are you?

Get better soon :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,081 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

New thread. Went fast. Yo Joya, dude, Ted, caffeine, kitty

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Yo Fathom, Hows all on the Westside.

**attempts the sign but sprains fingers**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

KKkitty wrote: »
    Get better soon :)

will do. thanks kkkity :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi fathom o/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,081 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Yo Fathom, Hows all on the Westside. **attempts the sign but sprains fingers**
    Don't sign. Limited future. UCI has major.

Hi fathom o/
    How's dude?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Fathom wrote: »
    New thread. Went fast. Yo Joya, dude, Ted, caffeine, kitty
    yo fathom welcome hows u :d))
    She said you were an excellent employer :D
    and u believe all :d)) :p

seems things with writer friend aren't working out, which is a shame. but gave it my best shot :) was thinking of buying them a present to say thanks for the last meeting, now not so sure..

• Advertisement

Don't sign. Limited future. UCI has major.

Now you tell me.

You keeping an eye on our Swannie over there.

yo fathom welcome hows u :d))
    Your thread. Cool. You name it?

You keeping an eye on our Swannie over there.
    You psychic? Cat Coffee today. Hour off. Her click.

Wherever she is, coffee is not far away.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hey guys

Bon soir mon cherie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Your thread. Cool. You name it?
    no wolfie did :d)) he said he ad a lightning inspiration

(meaning he never thought id win so he never thought of a name for me lair :-))

hiya paws ted and everybody )))

hiya joya, pp, ted, and fathom :)

Wherever she is, coffee is not far away.
    Her turn to buy. Guarantees me. I have no pride. Tight budget.

Hey guys
    Yo Purple.

• Advertisement

no wolfie did :d)) he said he ad a lightning inspiration
    Cool title. You hit the silk?
    hiya joya, pp, ted, and fathom :)
    Yo caffeine

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Bon soir mon cherie
    That's quite the welcome! :D
    Joya wrote:
    hiya paws ted and everybody )))
    Hi Joya

Cool title. You hit the silk?

Yo caffeine

how are you?:)

how are you?:)
    I'm good. You?

Fathom wrote:
    Yo Purple.
    Hello Fathom, how's you?
    hiya joya, pp, ted, and fathom
    Hi ATC, feeling any better?

I'm exhausted after Zumba. The class is taking a 2 week break now. :o

That's quite the welcome! :D
    Hi Joya

Better than.

Oh, it's you again !!

:p

Hello Fathom, how's you?
    I'm good. Finished class. Soon coffee. You?

I'm good. You?

that's good:) I'm bearing up thanks
    Hello Fathom, how's you?
    Hi ATC, feeling any better?

I'm exhausted after Zumba. The class is taking a 2 week break now. :o

bit better than I was, coughing a fair bit and don't have much of a voice left though. taking it easy :)

hope the zumba was good :)

I'm bearing up thanks bit better than I was, coughing a fair bit and don't have much of a voice left though. taking it easy :)
    Get well soon.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Better than.

Oh, it's you again !!
    True. Although I'm sure people say that sometimes.
    Fathom wrote:
    I'm good. Finished class. Soon coffee. You?
    Nice. I'm doing OK. Hot chocolate now, then bed.
    bit better than I was, coughing a fair bit and don't have much of a voice left though. taking it easy

hope the zumba was good
    Glad you're feeling a bit better. Lots of rest and fluids for ATC!

Zumba was good. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement