Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.isidewith.com which presidential candidate do you agree with?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

You are not right wing.

Thats actually the first time thats ever been said to me ha, the very nature of libertarianism makes me far right economically though

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭sinead88

I got Bernie Sanders on 95%. That doesn't come as a surprise as I've been following it quite closely and he's by far my favourite. His recent polling in Iowa and New Hampshire shows him gaining on Hilary fairly rapidly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

Dunno how I missed this thread. Anyway Sanders at 87% is unsurprising, as is Hillary at 84%. I agree with a lot of the social policies with Republicans so that's probably why Huckabee was at 55%.

I don't have a vote anyway so it doesn't really matter. Good website though; I wish anyone who votes would even try it just to see where they are and stop any bias preferences for candidates just because they like them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭ronivek

Interesting site; although I felt like I didn't really know enough about many of the issues.

Donald Trump @ 25% and Rick Santorum @ 23%; I really don't like either of them much so that's good.

Bernie Sanders @ 84% and Hillary Clinton at 79%; not too surprised as I've broadly agreed with most of the quotes I've seen attributed to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Sander, Clinton and O'Malley were my Top 3, looking through it though some of the stuff we "side on" is quite different within the sphere of a yes or no. O'Malley also seems to have no available stance on quite a few issues.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭The Randy Riverbeast

Some of the similar answers are a bit off. For supporting same sex marriage and not subsiding illegal immigrants health care it says making marriage a religious thing and the state should stay out of healthcare are similar.

84% Bernie, 74% Clinton. Seems to be the common top 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

I'm an American in despair.

Advertisement