Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crossfit perpetua

Options
  • 29-07-2015 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Anyone tried the crossfit perpetua by the Quays? Any reviews would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,553 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

If you do a search for CrossFit Dublin you might get some. That was the name before the rebranding.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I instantly want to slap anyone that calls their establishment "Perpetua". Crossfit is extremely expensive for what it does. Is Irish Crossfit as insane as American Crossfit? Cos American Crossfit is a creepy fitness cult, like the Scientology of the gym world.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Doug Cartel

I always see them running around on the road outside that place. Looks like a disaster waiting to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭siochain

Zillah wrote: »
    I instantly want to slap anyone that calls their establishment "Perpetua". Crossfit is extremely expensive for what it does. Is Irish Crossfit as insane as American Crossfit? Cos American Crossfit is a creepy fitness cult, like the Scientology of the gym world.

yeah exact same cult as the US and spreading like wildfire. Nothing but them crossfit and S&C gym's opening all over the place, cause the peoples getting fit and enjoying themselves. Feck them anyway for getting value for the high cost :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

lol passive aggressive much?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,131 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Zillah wrote: »
    lol passive aggressive much?

"Hey Kettle, you're black!"
    Zillah wrote:

Having actually trained in a couple of Irish Crossfit facilities I don't think there's a huge amount "creepy" or "cultish" about it. Every place is different because every set of owners or coaches are different. What it does is debateable of course, but in large part what it does is get people using barbells, etc and getting stronger and fitter. Which is surely a good thing?

Advertisement