Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working out with Lordosis

Options
  • 29-07-2015 5:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I've got pretty bad Lordosis and wondering is it OK to workout my upper body while attending a physio and doing whatever exercises prescribed to me to strengthen the core and hip flexors and what not. Haven't gone to a physio yet (I did last year but she was useless and expensive, only getting back into exercise now), am currently on holidays and staying right beside a gym so dying to get in and do something. Also I want to get out and so some cardio, am I risking injury or is that alright?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

Hi guys, I've got pretty bad Lordosis and wondering is it OK to workout my upper body while attending a physio and doing whatever exercises prescribed to me to strengthen the core and hip flexors and what not. Haven't gone to a physio yet (I did last year but she was useless and expensive, only getting back into exercise now), am currently on holidays and staying right beside a gym so dying to get in and do something. Also I want to get out and so some cardio, am I risking injury or is that alright?

Ask the physio. Obv

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

Ask the physio. Obv

Am on holidays and can't. Obv. Thanks for your unreal advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

did you go to one of them new fangled holidays with no telephones?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

did you go to one of them new fangled holidays with no telephones?

Or the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭TheSegal

You should wait until you get the clear by a physio who's examined you. No point injuring yourself (especially while on holidays).

What area are you from? Someone on the forum might be able to recommend you a better physio since you said the one you attended was useless.

• Advertisement
Advertisement