Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long does weed stay in urine

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

Just spray a little Roundup into the sample holder before peeing and give it a good shake. You'll be fine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭OneOfThem

rottie 11 wrote: »
    I was a regular user a few years back. I smoked a joint and a half around 3 weeks ago. It's dodgy lik but hopefuly I pass because I'm not a drug user anymore it was just a one time **** up

You'll be fine. Plenty of people on weekly urinalysis give clear tests while continuing to smoke, by only smoking a joint or two on the night after they've given a sample. A week is normally plenty of time for it to clear your system if you're only having a joint or so once a week.

Three weeks for a joint and a half for someone that doesn't smoke regularly is more than enough. You're completely clear. You can stop worrying man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Yet you could have downed a bottle of vodka the night before, and provided you did not stink of it, you are game on for a pass.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭DarkyHughes

Was drug tested at work tonight. I have been off the weed 4 years, 3 weeks ago I smoked a joint and then this **** happens. Am I ****ed? Or would it be gone in 3 weeks

Weed' is for little girls coke & morphine is where the big boys play.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

Be grand. But just incase, it's handy to know that ibuprofen can give a false positive for weed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭username2013

As a matter of interest what work do you do OP?

Hate this type of bull****, total invasion of privacy. As long as they don't come to work drunk/stoned/high, and perform their duties to a satisfactory level, what an employee does in his or her own time is their own business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

I read that as: How long does wee stay in urine?

I am not up to speed on drugs. Bring a sample to you local Garda station for testing. They have a lab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

As long as they don't come to work drunk/stoned/high, and perform their duties to a satisfactory level, what an employee does in his or her own time is their own business.
    Your employer will be the judge of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

diomed wrote: »
    Your employer will be the judge of that.

Excuse me? What an employee does in their own time is none of their employer's business. Even if illegal it is a matter between the employee and the law.
    The only exceptions I can see is where safety matters are a genuine concern or employees have access to medications.

Do you extend the same thinking into employees sex lives?

OP - you'll be grand. Hydrate like a MF and read up - reddit is a good source.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

OneOfThem wrote: »
    You'll be fine. Plenty of people on weekly urinalysis give clear tests while continuing to smoke, by only smoking a joint or two on the night after they've given a sample. A week is normally plenty of time for it to clear your system if you're only having a joint or so once a week.

Three weeks for a joint and a half for someone that doesn't smoke regularly is more than enough. You're completely clear. You can stop worrying man.

Cheers man I hope your right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

As a matter of interest what work do you do OP?

Hate this type of bull****, total invasion of privacy. As long as they don't come to work drunk/stoned/high, and perform their duties to a satisfactory level, what an employee does in his or her own time is their own business.

I work on the railway. Ya I know it's a balls tbh but at the same time it's a good excuse to stay off drugs :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

mikom wrote: »
    Yet you could have downed a bottle of vodka the night before, and provided you did not stink of it, you are game on for a pass.

That depends on your liver and if its sinking a bottle you'l fail it not sure what the blood alcohol limits are here or the UK passing but I know in Aus etc you get breath tested each morning for certain jobs and they restrict how much you can drink in the (mining) compound)
    I work on the railway. Ya I know it's a balls tbh but at the same time it's a good excuse to stay off drugs :)

Speed and Coke are going to be your substances of choice then apparently
    Not sure what railway work your doing or where but having been on a railway site before your not observed while taking the test but some anti-cheating measures are put in place (this may be different for drivers).
    You'l be fine be fine though mate who was/is a chronic user passed a UK railways test having given up a month before hand.

Advertisement