Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OnePlus 2 Invite thread *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Am I Evil?

Still have 2 invites left if anyone has interest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭jobbridge4life

Apologies if this ins't the write thread to post this.
    I got an invite from Devia (muchos grateful). Just wondering if this invite will definitely give me the european model as I have read that the Chinese version doesn't have 3G?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Apologies if this ins't the write thread to post this.
    I got an invite from Devia (muchos grateful). Just wondering if this invite will definitely give me the european model as I have read that the Chinese version doesn't have 3G?

If you are ordering from EU you will get a european model. It may be shipped from china but model will be fine.

I have one for sale if in doubt ;)

coldfire1x wrote: »
    If you are ordering from EU you will get a european model. It may be shipped from china but model will be fine.

I have one for sale if in doubt ;)

Cheers and pm sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭blondeonblonde

Am I Evil? wrote: »
    Still have 2 invites left if anyone has interest.
    Can I get one please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Tazzer

I got a couple of invited today if anyone still wants one , just pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I got three today I have PM'd the next few people on the list if I hear nothing back then I will offer them out to everyone. They have 168 hours on right now so no rush yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

I've one to share, pm me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Do one plus ship to your house or does it have to be parcel motel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 paulsavo

can someone kindly give me and oneplus2 invite

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 paulsavo

jimmii wrote: »
    I got three today I have PM'd the next few people on the list if I hear nothing back then I will offer them out to everyone. They have 168 hours on right now so no rush yet.

i mate just joined the forum how can i add myself to get an invite, trying get 1 for my son as an xmas present

paulsavo wrote: »
    i mate just joined the forum how can i add myself to get an invite, trying get 1 for my son as an xmas present

Welcome to boards!

To get on the list you need 50+ posts all the details are in the first post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Hey, could I get an invite? I bought one for my girlfriend so I will have 3 invites coming shortly I just can't wait, my phone is fecked!

n1ck wrote: »
    Hey, could I get an invite? I bought one for my girlfriend so I will have 3 invites coming shortly I just can't wait, my phone is fecked!

See OP for the list just posting will get you on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Anyone reckon there could be a price drop with the OnePlus X out now? I'd like this but just a bit out of my budget

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭96blsh

I'd love an invite.

I doubt it because it's only just out, the two, and the X isn't really the next step up anyway. As in its not the flagship.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,920 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Anyone reckon there could be a price drop with the OnePlus X out now? I'd like this but just a bit out of my budget

No both phones are marketed at different groups. Like Motorola with the X and E lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭McConkey

Would love to get an invite please if anyone has one going, thanks

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Guys, is it ok for me to share some invites here, not in the humour of chasing people down on the list when most of them don't even bother replying and don't want to waste any time.

• Advertisement

Tbh iv given away two to recent posters because im not going to chase people either. Have 1 left for anyone interested btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭NTC

I got 3 shareable invites. If someone wants them please pm me.

Thanks

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

I've 3 as well if anyone wants any, PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭emo72

Blade wrote: »
    I've 3 as well if anyone wants any, PM me.

sent begging pms to you guys. can someone hook me up? one impatient fecker

Yeah, sort you out now by PM emo72...

• Registered Users Posts: 39 gleNine

If anyone could spare an invite, I would really love to get one!
    Thanks

got sorted by blade. thanks everyone!

I came into possession of oneplus2 today. Installed my sim card. BUT now I have a phone that I can't even change the time one. It won't recognize my sim card. Seriously. WTF is going on.

I came into possession of oneplus2 today. Installed my sim card. BUT now I have a phone that I can't even change the time one. It won't recognize my sim card. Seriously. WTF is going on.

give us more info. is there a pin on the sim card? is it asking you to input the code?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭edgecutter

I have an invite if anyone wants it.

Advertisement