Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yanmar b15-3 Mini digger.... Rubber Track.. Help

Options
  • 26-07-2015 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Yanmar b15-3 Mini digger

Looking for advice. The rubber track of digger is losing grease that keeps it tight. The nipple is ok. The nut that holds the nipple is tight but it appears to be loose on up and down movement. When you put a socket on the nut the grease nipple holder moves up and down easily. My question is there a part gone or is there something loose?
    I cant find manual to check this out.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Most likely a seal/o ring on the adjuster ram

It is same principle as a hyd ram but just worked off grease
    Usually cheap fix unless chrome corroded

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Edward9

Most likely a seal/o ring on the adjuster ram

It is same principle as a hyd ram but just worked off grease
    Usually cheap fix unless chrome corroded

Thanks very much Tom. When one takes off the track is it a big job to get into the Ram?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Edward9 wrote: »
    Thanks very much Tom. When one takes off the track is it a big job to get into the Ram?

Usually pull out idler pulley/sprocket....it shouldn't be that big a job after that....should become relatively apparent after that...must be years since I did one if I'm honest :O

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Edward9

Usually pull out idler pulley/sprocket....it shouldn't be that big a job after that....should become relatively apparent after that...must be years since I did one if I'm honest :O

Thanks any problems I will get back to you

Advertisement