Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is your fitness inspiration?

Options
  • 23-07-2015 1:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33

Mine is Jared Leto. Dude is 44 years of age and looks about 23. Sick from him. He's the kinda guy I wanna be in my 40's.

Who gives you the motivation/inspiration?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Ed Coan.

I wish I could meet him some day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Zamboni

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭MileyReilly

Durianrider and Freelee

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Mine is Jared Leto. Dude is 44 years of age and looks about 23. Sick from him. He's the kinda guy I wanna be in my 40's.

Who gives you the motivation/inspiration?
    I would have though that's all down to genetics more than anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,557 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

My #fitspo is the #fitfam.

#AlllOfThem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭shannonman81

That fat guy in the mirror... Sexy bugger

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭deadybai

Christian Bale, The Rock, Arnie, Jake Gyllenhaal and Carl Framptom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Future me. That guy rocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,506 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Girl I'm friends with on facebook put up a video of her deadlifting 15kg below my 1RM. I didn't know she lifted and she is tiny. In terms of strength per bodyweight, she is a beast compared to me. Watching that video was enough to inspire me to stop feeling sorry for myself over having a dodgy knee and to get the fcuk back on the wagon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

Strength-wise probably Brett Gibbs or Lu Xiaojun. Those two are absolute monsters. Hell I'll even throw Clarence in there because I never really wanted to get a big squat until I saw him.

Physique-wise probably one of the big Crossfitters; Froning and Fraser are jacked, but still very strong too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

Hanley wrote: »
    Ed Coan.

I wish I could meet him some day.

let us know if you do

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Simeon Panda

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭CM24

I like this Kinobody guy. He's the same height and weight as me but way stronger on all the big lifts. His channel is all about lifting for aesthetics and the best way to do that as a natural is to get really strong in the 5-8 rep range on a few key lifts.

Getting good results from his programs. Lots of good info on his Youtube channel too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭deadlybuzzman

Dom Mazzetti
    "A pump is like a boner for your entire body"
    Truely an inspiration

Advertisement