Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baddiel sums it up?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

ScumLord wrote: »
    What do you mean by metadata? Metadata is just a description of data. Like meta tags on your photos to say where it was taken and what settings the camera used.

Here, let's all have a little chuckle at Nancy Pelosi defend the NSA's collection of 'metadata'...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,448 ✭✭✭weisses

Saipanne wrote: »
    Nice sidestepping.

I'm done here.

Of course ..... Run..... people talking sense can be scary

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Whoops! Forgot I'd started this till I saw the notification...

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

The Bible thumping Christians of the United States.

America has always spied on other countries and it's own citizens. It's been widely known since at least WW2 but their spying heritage goes all the way back to their own civil war. It's never been a secret that the US used spies, the countless films on the subject show that.

I'm always amused by these god bothering bible thumpers who accuse the elite/NWO/bankers of been child abusing satanists, yet they at the end of a ritual ceremony drink the blood and eat the flesh of a deity who was sacrificed by his own father to cleanse their sins; but that's ok because of transubstantiation.
    Joshua J wrote: »
    Treating CT'ers as a general collective i.e that because someone believes that 9/11 is a ct then they must also believe the moon landing were faked and 2012 was the end of the world, is the height of arrogance. These 1000's of wrong predictions (hyperbole by the way trying to force home your position) were made by 1000's of different people. You dismiss all because it suits your motives, even the ones that were correct. CT's happen, to dismiss them head in the sand stuff.

I'm interested to know which CT's have been proven correct, in particular ones where the NWO organised it for some nefarious reason.

Anyway back to the OP's post, for proof just go to any comment thread on any article on infowars and lo and behold it's the poor Jew who is to blame.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

lol this is a fun thread! and I'm not being sarcastic.

In reply to Overheal and framing. I am not sure if you were reading through threads here over the last few years.
    I remember the "good ole" days, before the great purge haha
    When the 9/11 subsection was created to curb some of the chaos between labbeled "skeptics" and "CTers".
    Back then it was very apparent who was interested in Ct's and whowas interested in debunking.
    The framing did indeed happen predominantly with the "skeptics".
    I had a lot of experience with that happening so many times.
    Eventually the mods got tired of infracting I guess. It was a lot of work for them!

On conspiracy theories in general, it seems that the main issues are the leading mouthpieces for conspiracy propaganda.
    Alex jones, David Icke etc.
    All the loudest and proudest represent to the masses the story of the week. Spinning as many exaggerated theories as possible, while also using some truth.
    For anyone who has not had years of experience on forums like this, it is nearly a certain they will either jump right in(the right brain dominant searching for new/random thoughts, religion/belief, usually after a form of disenfranchisment) or they will completely reject eveything(the left brain dominant, focussed on linear/logical thinking and feeling more secure in holding beliefs buried in linear thought patterns).
    I am thinking of averages here, not everyone.

What I found the most helpful was my signature. I keep it as a reminder.
    To remember that belief is a crutch we hold on to, for securing our veils on "reality".
    If both types on these averages, learned to sit on the fence and explore ideas openly and logically, we would all get along much better and uncover a lot more information.
    But as can be seen form my first post here, even when trying tothink like this, I can be knocked off balance by a strong push(Baddiel and his rant).
    The upsetting part is not a personal insult to me, but the effect this his writing willhave on the masses of people with no critical thinking built up to defend from poisonous rational and ideas.
    Which is why I appreciate our departed friend Saipanne, who helped me get back on the fence :)
    This is the attitude that is a threat to the rulling class.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,974 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

the problem with a lot of this kind of information is that it's generated regardless of if someone is using it to spy on people. I would say It's pretty hard for any intelligence agency to just ignore this easily accessible information. It's like leaving a cookie on a table with a 4 year old in the room and expecting them not to eat when you leave the room.

OK, but we were never told it was happening. In fact, under oath, we were told on numerous occasions that it categorically was not happening when it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

Reg'stoy wrote: »
    I'm always amused by these god bothering bible thumpers who accuse the elite/NWO/bankers of been child abusing satanists, yet they at the end of a ritual ceremony drink the blood and eat the flesh of a deity who was sacrificed by his own father to cleanse their sins; but that's ok because of transubstantiation.

Transubstantiation is a Roman Catholic doctrine. I don't think you will find that the 'God bothering bible thumpers' you mention belong, in the main to this denomination.
    Anyway back to the OP's post, for proof just go to any comment thread on any article on infowars and lo and behold it's the poor Jew who is to blame.

The poor Jews. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Joshua J

Torakx wrote: »
    But as can be seen form my first post here, even when trying tothink like this, I can be knocked off balance by a strong push(Baddiel and his rant).
    The upsetting part is not a personal insult to me, but the effect this his writing willhave on the masses of people with no critical thinking built up to defend from poisonous rational and ideas.

This is pretty much the only reason I got involved in this thread was the language he used. My god. Like how are people who try to understand why things happen the bad guys?. Why are CT'ers held in such disdain by the general public when their only input is trying to work out why people do sh*tty things to each other. CT'ers aren't out there dropping bombs, starting wars on lies, kidnapping, torturing none of that stuff. But we're the enemy?.

Well of course we are. When you take on the psyche of the sick minded then we will be the enemy cause we're their enemy. Their greatest trick was convincing people they are too intelligent to be manipulated. The normality police have no idea what they even are. They're deadbrains.

This is pretty much the only reason I got involved in this thread was the language he used. My god. Like how are people who try to understand why things happen the bad guys?. Why are CT'ers held in such disdain by the general public when their only input is trying to work out why people do sh*tty things to each other. CT'ers aren't out there dropping bombs, starting wars on lies, kidnapping, torturing none of that stuff. But we're the enemy?.

Well of course we are. When you take on the psyche of the sick minded then we will be the enemy cause we're their enemy. Their greatest trick was convincing people they are too intelligent to be manipulated. The normality police have no idea what they even are. They're deadbrains.

The problem with the main advocates of CT's are, they find a little kernel of truth put it in the microwave and rather than set it to 20secs, they nuke it for 2mins till it explodes.

The vast majority of businesses and governments must piss themselves at what people get angry at. Our governments are spying on us :confused:, what is that supposed to mean? Christ, we willingly give away information everyday for 50c off our next purchase of yoghourt in tesco's. How many people disable cookies or use free e-mail accounts.

I'll say it again; the main pushers of CT's are those with a vested interest, as in they are making money from it. They push the more outrageous and forget about the ones that might actually be worrying.
    Is the cure for cancer been withheld, utter nonsense but is the price of the cure been artificially inflated to increase profits; now that's more relevant.
    There were no planes, 9/11 was an inside job, Sandy Hook, Boston...yada yada again utter nonsense, do state security services allow certain groups and individuals perpetuate acts in the hopes of 'preventing' future acts or indeed gain intelligence; yes probably.
    Do vaccines have cancer added, ffs what utter sh1te; is the amount of them been given and their side effects worrying, well lets continue to do more studies and observe but don't say they are been used "to kill us off".
    Speaking of killing us off, Bill Gates did not say that vaccines were going to cull the worlds population. However should we as a society begin to look at how we are going to use the world's resources in the future, water food etc.
    Robots and AI, again we are not going to be replaced by robots by an elite who have melded/cloned/joined with machines. However those of us with repetitive, monkey see, monkey do style jobs should be worried. We didn't get more stupid because we no longer do long division because of calculators. People will still innovate, write great novels and paint great works of art.

So as a skeptic am I worried constantly, no, do I add 2 and 2 and get Armageddon again no. Like 99% of the population I'm going to have a couple of pints tonight, hand over my clubcard at the checkout and hopefully have remembered to run ccleaner before herself next asks for a loan of my laptop.

Why would you quote me then go off on some weird rant which has nothing to do with what I was talking about?. I don't even know what you're trying to say.

• Advertisement

So as a skeptic am I worried constantly, no, do I add 2 and 2 and get Armageddon again no. Like 99% of the population I'm going to have a couple of pints tonight, hand over my clubcard at the checkout and hopefully have remembered to run ccleaner before herself next asks for a loan of my laptop.

So as a person who has an open mind about various CT's am I worried constantly, no, do I add 2 and 2 and get Armageddon again no. Like 99% of the population I'm going to have a couple of pints tonight, hand over my clubcard at the checkout and hopefully have remembered to run ccleaner before herself next asks for a loan of my laptop.

What's your issue ?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Overheal wrote: »
    OK, but we were never told it was happening. In fact, under oath, we were told on numerous occasions that it categorically was not happening when it was.
    I'm not condoning what their doing or anything, it's wrong, but expected. All that information is there ready to be tapped and being tapped by everyone from he US to China. It would be much stranger if American intelligence agencies decided to take the moral high ground and not use the data.
    This is pretty much the only reason I got involved in this thread was the language he used. My god. Like how are people who try to understand why things happen the bad guys?. Why are CT'ers held in such disdain by the general public when their only input is trying to work out why people do sh*tty things to each other.
    But that's not what's happening at all, they're not looking for the truth their looking for anything that they can link to their theorie. Going through old movies looking for the numbers 9 11 isn't a credible way to back up anything.

I watched the video below and it's a prime example of someone with zero expertise in what he's talking about and trying to pass off his ignorant opinions as fact just because he says them. SAying that the entire space industry is faked, that it's impossible to send anything into low orbit because he thinks one reentry model would tumble uncontrollably on reentry. You'd assume he can show us mathematically why that's the case but no, it's just he thinks it based on some cartoons.

But that's not what's happening at all, they're not looking for the truth their looking for anything that they can link to their theorie. Going through old movies looking for the numbers 9 11 isn't a credible way to back up anything.

I watched the video below and it's a prime example of someone with zero expertise in what he's talking about and trying to pass off his ignorant opinions as fact just because he says them. SAying that the entire space industry is faked, that it's impossible to send anything into low orbit because he thinks one reentry model would tumble uncontrollably on reentry. You'd assume he can show us mathematically why that's the case but no, it's just he thinks it based on some cartoons.

Why do you even care what this guy has to say?. The internet is full of people with ignorant opinions. Why search these people out to pour hate on them?. It's conter-productive. Having not watched the video I'd say he's probably guilty of thinking out loud. Trying to make sense of something he doesn't understand. But that doesn't even matter tbh. Who is he hurting?. As I said before why are CT'ers held in such contempt, when they are a benign force for the most part, yet the people who do actual evil in the world are actively defended?. ACTIVELY DEFENDED. Hint: I've answered this previously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Im just wondering why the article was printed now

Cant be because Leon Britten and Greville Janner accused of raping children happen to be two high profile members of the Jewish community and maybe some others will come to light in the near future
    Janners daughter said the accusations were vile toxic anti Semitic or something to that effect

Just a thought

Why do you even care what this guy has to say?. The internet is full of people with ignorant opinions. Why search these people out to pour hate on them?. It's conter-productive. Having not watched the video I'd say he's probably guilty of thinking out loud. Trying to make sense of something he doesn't understand. But that doesn't even matter tbh. Who is he hurting?. As I said before why are CT'ers held in such contempt, when they are a benign force for the most part, yet the people who do actual evil in the world are actively defended?. ACTIVELY DEFENDED. Hint: I've answered this previously.
    They are not a benign force. CT'ers are encouraging parents not to vaccinate their children, which is bad for the greater population as a whole, they're breeding contempt for authorities, Promoting violence in the US by saying that police forces are targeting black people. They do cause harm to some people, especially the people that believe them.

Bottom line though, he's making he's thoughts public and is putting himself up for scrutiny. I don't think people have the right to say whatever they like and everyone else just has to accept it no matter how bizarre it is. He's thrown himself under the bus and I'm more than happy to drive over him.

They are not a benign force. CT'ers are encouraging parents not to vaccinate their children, which is bad for the greater population as a whole, they're breeding contempt for authorities, Promoting violence in the US by saying that police forces are targeting black people. They do cause harm to some people, especially the people that believe them.

Bottom line though, he's making he's thoughts public and is putting himself up for scrutiny. I don't think people have the right to say whatever they like and everyone else just has to accept it no matter how bizarre it is. He's thrown himself under the bus and I'm more than happy to drive over him.

You actually make CT'ers look badass :D

weisses wrote: »
    So as a person who has an open mind about various CT's am I worried constantly, no, do I add 2 and 2 and get Armageddon again no. Like 99% of the population I'm going to have a couple of pints tonight, hand over my clubcard at the checkout and hopefully have remembered to run ccleaner before herself next asks for a loan of my laptop.

What's your issue ?

Because important issues are lost in the detritus that is the nonsense of the majority of CT's

I see anti-vaccers as the inevitable response to increasing government encroachment on peoples private lives. I also think it has been blown out of proportion as it serves to demonise ALL CT'ers cause if skeptics like nothing more its to put us all in the same pot. The rest of your post is pure Judge Dreed "I am the law".

This whole thread I've been asking skeptics to self-analyze their motivations for their contempt for CT'ers. Why when you hate CT'ers would you spend your time in CT forum?. Well we can see the answer. You feel that anyone who steps outside of social norms is fair game to "drive over him". Anybody who does not concede to authority is to be snarled back into line and anybody who tries to find their way outside of rigid societal structure is to be condemned and ridiculed yet the most egregious acts of violence are defended. You don't even know what you are.

Because important issues are lost in the detritus that is the nonsense of the majority of CT's

I think I'm able to distinguish the "nonsense" and the parts that can and should be debated

Why not focus on the for you important issues in CT's and discuss them accordingly ?

I see anti-vaccers as the inevitable response to increasing government encroachment on peoples private lives. I also think it has been blown out of proportion as it serves to demonise ALL CT'ers cause if skeptics like nothing more its to put us all in the same pot. The rest of your post is pure Judge Dreed "I am the law".

This whole thread I've been asking skeptics to self-analyze their motivations for their contempt for CT'ers. Why when you hate CT'ers would you spend your time in CT forum?. Well we can see the answer. You feel that anyone who steps outside of social norms is fair game to "drive over him". Anybody who does not concede to authority is to be snarled back into line and anybody who tries to find their way outside of rigid societal structure is to be condemned and ridiculed yet the most egregious acts of violence are defended. You don't even know what you are.
    It's not about social norms. The fact is the more loony Ct'ers have brought any mention of a conspiracy theories into disrepute. They focus on the more nonsense claims because they can make up whatever they want and because their not actually following facts they're likely ignoring real issues.

I'm no fan of most authorities, I think there's certainly abuse authority, a laziness that comes from being in power but no responsibility meaning politicians can cause harm and just retire when they're caught out. There are real problems with the world that CT'ers are taking focus away from with their more entertaining claims of evil conspiracies by satanic groups that control everything.

Overall debunking CT'ers is mostly entertainment in the form of debate. If they want to bring their arguments into the public domain they can't start crying when people point out their theories are based on fallacies and misunderstandings of principles they clearly know very little about.

You're free to believe whatever you want, I can't make you believe anything but like all humans throughout history when I see people lying and spreading ignorance as fact I feel compelled to call them out on it.

• Advertisement

enno99 wrote: »
    Im just wondering why the article was printed now

Cant be because Leon Britten and Greville Janner accused of raping children happen to be two high profile members of the Jewish community and maybe some others will come to light in the near future
    Janners daughter said the accusations were vile toxic anti Semitic or something to that effect

Just a thought

The Jews both as a religion and cultural identity have been vilified for centuries because of attitudes like this one. There must be a fire because someone claims to have seen smoke. Are you saying that this article was published to deflect attention from a real Jewish plot to take over the world or indeed that child abuse is solely a Jewish problem.

When you sign off with "just a thought" do you agree or disagree with the idea that there is some Zionist plot to control world affairs. That a comedian who has dropped somewhat from the limelight, is it seems now a foot soldier in the battle to cover up their schemes.

Would you view an article written by say an Irish person complaining about the world view that we Irish are drunken idiots be viewed as an attempt to hide the fact that we are indeed drunken idiots.

Is the cure for cancer been withheld, utter nonsense but is the price of the cure been artificially inflated to increase profits; now that's more relevant.
    There were no planes, 9/11 was an inside job, Sandy Hook, Boston...yada yada again utter nonsense, do state security services allow certain groups and individuals perpetuate acts in the hopes of 'preventing' future acts or indeed gain intelligence; yes probably.
    Do vaccines have cancer added, ffs what utter sh1te; is the amount of them been given and their side effects worrying, well lets continue to do more studies and observe but don't say they are been used "to kill us off".
    Speaking of killing us off, Bill Gates did not say that vaccines were going to cull the worlds population. However should we as a society begin to look at how we are going to use the world's resources in the future, water food etc.
    Robots and AI, again we are not going to be replaced by robots by an elite who have melded/cloned/joined with machines. However those of us with repetitive, monkey see, monkey do style jobs should be worried. We didn't get more stupid because we no longer do long division because of calculators. People will still innovate, write great novels and paint great works of art.
    weisses wrote: »
    I think I'm able to distinguish the "nonsense" and the parts that can and should be debated

Why not focus on the for you important issues in CT's and discuss them accordingly ?

I have no problem discussing CT's but invariably the descend into a faith over proof argument. By faith I mean they can't offer any real evidence other than their belief in the inherent evilness of governments/big business/NWO.

AI and the rise of the robots within industry are problems enough for society with out CT'ers claiming that AI robots will subjugate us and we'll all end up living matrix as batteries for skynet.

Vaccines again can not be rationally discussed without the default position of them been used to cull us.

I understand that this is the CT forum but vast majority of threads are in fairness not up for serious discussion going by the subject matter.

I enjoy the 'banter' here on CT's and that's why I post.

It's not about social norms. The fact is the more loony Ct'ers have brought any mention of a conspiracy theories into disrepute. They focus on the more nonsense claims because they can make up whatever they want and because their not actually following facts they're likely ignoring real issues.

I'm no fan of most authorities, I think there's certainly abuse authority, a laziness that comes from being in power but no responsibility meaning politicians can cause harm and just retire when they're caught out. There are real problems with the world that CT'ers are taking focus away from with their more entertaining claims of evil conspiracies by satanic groups that control everything.

Overall debunking CT'ers is mostly entertainment in the form of debate. If they want to bring their arguments into the public domain they can't start crying when people point out their theories are based on fallacies and misunderstandings of principles they clearly know very little about.

You're free to believe whatever you want, I can't make you believe anything but like all humans throughout history when I see people lying and spreading ignorance as fact I feel compelled to call them out on it.

My god that's what I've been saying the whole time. You're only interested in debunking CT'ers and not in CT's. People don't care about the CT's that are true and happening now they just ignore it and bang on about "2012" and "space landings" cause they can generalise CT'ers this way and dismiss the truth to themselves. I'm sorry, we're on different levels here and I keep having to repeat myself.

My god that's what I've been saying the whole time. You're only interested in debunking CT'ers and not in CT's. People don't care about the CT's that are true and happening now they just ignore it and bang on about "2012" and "space landings" cause they can generalise CT'ers this way and dismiss the truth to themselves. I'm sorry, we're on different levels here and I keep having to repeat myself.
    I've stuck to the subject matter but it's pretty much impossible to ignore where these theories are coming out of and who's saying them for what reason.

I'll debate each point, if you want to go back to that rather than making this an us versus them battle I'm fine with that.

But the fact remains that if a CT'er starts making scientific claims I'm going to have to point out they're a person with no formal education or experience on the issue they're talking about. When it comes to space travel a CT'er is going have to show they have more credibility than an actual rocket scientist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

The Jews both as a religion and cultural identity have been vilified for centuries because of attitudes like this one. There must be a fire because someone claims to have seen smoke. Are you saying that this article was published to deflect attention from a real Jewish plot to take over the world or indeed that child abuse is solely a Jewish problem.

When you sign off with "just a thought" do you agree or disagree with the idea that there is some Zionist plot to control world affairs. That a comedian who has dropped somewhat from the limelight, is it seems now a foot soldier in the battle to cover up their schemes.

Would you view an article written by say an Irish person complaining about the world view that we Irish are drunken idiots be viewed as an attempt to hide the fact that we are indeed drunken idiots.

No but the comedian as you call him is one of many who will use the anti semetic stick to beat down anybody who would try to expose the truth

You see Janner himself said the accusations were just anti semetic attacks

Janner, a former chair of the Board of Deputies of British Jews, proclaimed his innocence during police probes in 1991, 2002 and 2007.

“As a veteran politician, one makes enemies,” Janner, a British lord and baron, told the Israeli newspaper Haaretz in 2009. “Being a Jewish community leader and advocate of Israel exposes me to baseless attacks on my honor. That’s what we’re seeing here.”

The latest developments have spawned plentiful conspiracy theories about a possible cover-up and a plethora of anti-Semitic rhetoric online.

Beyond the ramifications for Janner, his family, who proclaims his innocence, and his accusers, the case against the one-time face of British Jewry — he headed the Board of Deputies for six years until 1984 and served as vice president of the World Jewish Congress until 2009 — has inevitable implications for a minority that is feeling increasingly isolated amid rising levels of anti-Semitism.

http://www.jta.org/2015/07/07/news-opinion/world/in-britain-lord-janners-molestation-trial-raises-hopes-for-closure-not-justice

Yes anti semites will have a field day but guess what they were anti semites all along
    On the other hand CTs will scrutinise the conspiracy theories around this but are not anti semites like author would have you believe

Everybody knows that the boat is leaking
    Everybody knows that the captain lied
    Everybody got this broken feeling
    Like their father or their dog just died

I've stuck to the subject matter but it's pretty much impossible to ignore where these theories are coming out of and who's saying them for what reason.

I'll debate each point, if you want to go back to that rather than making this an us versus them battle I'm fine with that.

But the fact remains that if a CT'er starts making scientific claims I'm going to have to point out they're a person with no formal education or experience on the issue they're talking about. When it comes to space travel a CT'er is going have to show they have more credibility than an actual rocket scientist.

This is getting ridiculous now and I'm not sure you have the capacity to actually get what I'm saying to you.
    The fact is the more loony Ct'ers have brought any mention of a conspiracy theories into disrepute. They focus on the more nonsense claims because they can make up whatever they want and because their not actually following facts they're likely ignoring real issues.
    YOU DO THIS. YOU FOCUS ON THE MORE NONSENSE CLAIMS AND IGNORE THE VALID ONES BECAUSE...........
    You get entertainment from debunking CT'ers cause valid CT's give you no pay off. YOU GET OFF ON WINNING DEBATES NOT CT's. It's egotistical and a trait I see in skeptics all the time. It's why you prey on CT'ers cause they are easy targets without fully formed ideas.

I don't know how many more ways I can show you this. I'm not sure you can get it.

This is getting ridiculous now and I'm not sure you have the capacity to actually get what I'm saying to you.

YOU DO THIS. YOU FOCUS ON THE MORE NONSENSE CLAIMS AND IGNORE THE VALID ONES BECAUSE...........
    You've become very focused on me, I'm reply to the subject of the thread addressing each point. You seem to think that conspiracy theories shouldn't be challenged at all. I'm not picking out nonsense theories, I'm addressing the theories here which are universally nonsense so far.

Your whole thread there is "YOU", "YOU" you've become completely distracted by attacking me as a "skeptic" as if I'm the captain of the skeptic club.

You get entertainment from debunking CT'ers cause valid CT's give you no pay off. YOU GET OFF ON WINNING DEBATES NOT CT's. It's egotistical and a trait I see in skeptics all the time. It's why you prey on CT'ers cause they are easy targets without fully formed ideas.
    I'm not preying on anyone, this is a public forum, do you just want to hold out in conspiracy forums getting patted on the back by other people that share your views. Is it really bad form to offer an alternative opinion?

You've become very focused on me, I'm reply to the subject of the thread addressing each point. You seem to think that conspiracy theories shouldn't be challenged at all. I'm not picking out nonsense theories, I'm addressing the theories here which are universally nonsense so far.

Your whole thread there is "YOU", "YOU" you've become completely distracted by attacking me as a "skeptic" as if I'm the captain of the skeptic club.

I'm not preying on anyone, this is a public forum, do you just want to hold out in conspiracy forums getting patted on the back by other people that share your views. Is it really bad form to offer an alternative opinion?

It's like a train on the tracks that no matter what you do just goes headlong in the same direction and is incapable of changing course. Incapable of seeing anything except whats outside the front window and focused solely on it's own destination.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,974 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

9/11 posts moved to 9/11 forum

• Advertisement
Advertisement