Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motivational thread

Options
  • 20-07-2015 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

I'm seriously lacking in motivation at the min guys., I'd love this to be a thread were ppl post images, stories or quotes that inspire them to get up and work out! Please help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Urbex

Today I will do what others won't...
    So tomorrow I can do what others can't.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭calfmuscle

Love this one!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33 elprincipito

One of the ways I get demotivated is looking at some Hollywood actor and feeling **** how far am I away from that?

In order to feel better I then look at athletes and find that their bf is slightly higher and my body resembles theirs so it tends to make me feel like my exercise and nutrition is worth it.

I also look at pictures of Beckham and realize that body doesn't matter that much.

Ah the joys of training with no real purpose, kinda wish I had a sport to train for. I gave up football after I realized I wouldn't make it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement