Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eviction for Anti-Social Behaviour

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

ComfortKid wrote: »
    Obviously these guys had the music on loud enough for someone else to hear it. The OPs silence is deafening. I am convinced it's KittieIRL son.

It still wouldn't allow the landlord to illegally evict these lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭lostboy75

ComfortKid wrote: »
    Obviously these guys had the music on loud enough for someone else to hear it. The OPs silence is deafening. I am convinced it's KittieIRL son.

"Obviously" there is no Obviously, there is only what was said, you cant make assumptions.
    I play music late into the night (same as Lux23) it doesn't mean i am disturbing any one. the OP did also say that there was no complaints made to the management company, and implied that the MC would confirm that in a letter.

whats the truth here, i haven't a clue, but i am not doing what a large percent of boards users seem to automatically do and assume the OP is lying.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 kinanoman

Well lads, the last day here has been eventful by the looks of it. Just said I'd clear a few things up.

First of all, We live on a corner house so we only have 1 neighbor and we have a written statement from them stating that they have never heard a thing or had any problems whatsoever with us. We get on very well with our neighbors.

Secondly, We also have another written statement from the estate management company stating that there were never any complaints regarding our house.

And finally, we have never ever had a party in the house. Regarding the staying up until 3am. Yes that happened on one occasion. We were playing music on our phones which cant be heard in the next room nevermind the next house! We have a written statement from our neighbors to prove it. We never made noise that could be heard by anyone other than us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Kitty states in foggy lads link that it was only her second post.

yet she had 14 posts

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

lulu1 wrote:
    Kitty states in foggy lads link that it was only her second post.

I am still convinced that the same person composed both threads, even more so after Kitty posted on this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Thread locked, pending Mod review.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement